chapter 23

YUNA'S POV

classes ended earlier today because we just took our exams ang got our results. i was putting some of my things in my locker when someone tapped my shoulder.

"oh hey aiden, what's up?"

"hey yuna, can we hang out today? like a celebration for passing the exams"

"oh i'm sorry i'm already hanging out with someone today" i felt really guilty on rejecting his offer.

"it's cool, i guess we can hang out some other day" he put his hands on his pockets.

"i'm sorry, i'll make it up to you when we have the chance to hang out" he nodded and smiled. i looked at my watch and saw that it was already 4pm.

"i need to go, i'm sorry again!" i apologised to him again and walked outside the campus and headed outside.

i looked around and saw a white car parked. the window went down and i saw bambam and jackson peeking. i laughed and went over to them.

"eyy there's the girl who passed their exam" i tried to reach inside to hit jackson but he dodged me. they opened the door and i sat between them.

"jinyoung and mark are at the dorm, shall we get going then?" jaebeom was driving and yugyeom who was at the shotgun seat. jackson and bambam cheered and i did aswell.

time skip

we reached their dorm and we went inside. i smelled something good that was cooking. "jinyoung, is mark-hyung awake yet?" jaebeom asked. "no, he won't wake up" i went to the kitchen and saw jinyoung who was cooking.

"wow jinyoung-ah that smells so good!"

"oh yuna you're here already" i smiled. "here try some," he grabbed some meat in the pan and blowed it. i ate it and it was really good. i gave him a thumbs up.

jaebeom went in here and helped jinyoung cooking. "this will be ready soon, can you go wake up mark-hyung yuna?"

"uh okay"

i walked to mark's room and i opened the knob slowly. the lights were off so it was really dark. i turned on the lights and saw that he was sleeping in his bed. i went over to him and looked at him who was peacefully sleeping.

my heart started to pound again. he looks so perfect. "mark.. wake up" i shaked him a little bit. he didn't budge so i shook him again. he groaned and faced the other side. i sighed and went over the other side.

"hey mark wake up" i went near him and saw his crunched up face. that's so cute. i fixed his hair which was covering his face. i shook him a bit more and i saw him waking up.

"yuna.. is that you?" he was still half asleep so i just nodded.

"why are you.. here?" he kept blinking like he was trying to open his eyes more.

"well uh i passed all of my exams and the other decided to celebrate" he nodded.

"ah i knew it.. great job" he finally opened his eyes and his hand on his head.

"why are you still sleeping, it's already 4:30pm"

"i was just tired, i didn't know i slept so long"

"let's go, the food is almost ready" he offered his hand to me asking me to pull him up. i tried to pull him up but instead he pulled me.

we were cuddling in his bed again. oh my god not this again. i  tried standing up but he was hugging me tight.

suddenly someone knocked in the door. "hey uh yuna, mark-hyung, jaebeom hyung is calling you. dinner is ready" i heard bambam.

i heard mark groaned. "we'll be there in a bit"