chapter 41

YUNA'S POV

@mark_tuan
active now

arrived at the airport ♡

why do you look so perfect 😭

i'm not lol

we're about to eat

looks good

eat well babe ♡

aren't you hungry?

kinda, i can eat at the plane

alright don't stave yourself

i wont don't worry

you should go eat

ok i will ♡

i put my phone away and picked up my chopsticks and slurrped down the ramen an grabbed a few meat from the grill.

"you met up with mark?" my eyes widened on what hyeri asked. "h-how did you know?" she showed her phone to me and it was an article of me and mark from earlier.

"wow they're good" i continued to eat while i heard hyeri squealing. "you two are seriously cute!" i chuckled.

"if you think that's cute you should check out yuna's wallpaper" chaewon grabbed my phone and showed hyeri my wallpaper. i just let them be as i continued to eat.

-----

aiden walked me home as chaewon was picked up by his driver. i didn't really enjoy myself, i just mostly ate but atleast i wasn't stuck at home during my graduation day, that would totally be boring.

i assumed mark fell asleep at the plane because it is a long trip and he look tired. i also felt tired so i just went to sleep after i reached my house.

the next few days

me and mark kept intouch with each other as usual. he didn't mind about the article about us two and he even posted the picture we took in his instagram which received a lot of love.