chapter 35

YUNA'S POV

"kiss me first" i was shocked. "w-what?! right infront of them?"

"why not? c'mon the line is getting longer" i sighed. i leaned over to him and gave him a quick peck.

everyone cheered loudly aswell as the other members. i felt so shy so i left the stage. "i love you!" i heard mark say through the mic.

i went back to my seat and everyone there started to clap for me which made me flustered. i put my hat and facemask back on because i was embarrassed.

"everyone did you take lots of pictures?" mark asked to the mic which made me even more embarrassed. the fans agreed. he really loves pda huh.

"ah really? okay i'll be looking at them later" he laughed and our eyes met again.

"ayyy our mark hyung is really inlove" yugyeom teased.

"i seriously didn't know it was yuna" they laughed at jaebeom.

"how can you not know? i wasn't sure but i thought it was her" youngjae laughed aloud.

"me and hyung laughed so hard here" bambam said and jackson agreed.

-----

the fansign went on and mark and i would often make eye contact and he would act cute which made my heart flutter because he's so cute. jinyoung and mark were finishing off the last of the fans signing as the others were singing love me better.

when they both finished they went up to the front where the others were. the song ended and they were gonna perform not by the moon.

they were doing well even though they weren't doing it seriously and were just having fun. when the song ended they gathered and were just talking as they were gonna wrap it up soon.

"can i let yuna join onstage?" mark asked to a staff member but didn't realize he was talking onto the mic. the fans cheered again.

our eyes met and i instantly shook my head saying that it was okay but they were all insisting me to go upfront. i kept shaking my head but mark went off stage and walk towards me. i heard the fans were shocked.

"omo, omo, omo" i heard them repeatedly said.

mark grabbed my hand and forced me to stand up from my seat. "i t-told you it's okay" i got dragged by him to the stage.

i felt shy again as i stood back to the stage. "oh why are you wearing a mask?" he put my mask down and adjusted my hat so he can see me clearly. he smiled at me when our eyes met.

he was still holding my hand as jaebeom was saying thanks to the fans. i let go of his hand but instead he wrapped his hand onto my waist which made me look down because i felt shy.

"why are you so shy?" he asked me and laughed a little. i looked at him but he just pulled me closer.

they said their goodbye and bowed so i did the same. i hurriedly made my way off the stage but mark suddenly back hugged me.

"w-why are you so clingy today?" i asked and i didn't notice i was heard to the mic which made everyone laugh.

"why not? it's your fault for coming here" he put his chin on my shoulder still hugging me. everyone in the room were squealing.

"i swear to god mark.." i said to him quietly as i looked at him. "what? what are you gonna do?" he smirked and our faces were literally so close to each other.

"hey hey stop being sweet here!!" i heard jackson said and the others agreeing as they went over and covered us.

mark tood this a as a chance and gave me a peck on the lips. i pulled out from him and covered my lips as i heard him laugh aloud.