chapter 5

YUNA'S POV

i was about to stand up when my left foot hurt as hell. i was unbalanced and almost fell in the floor but mark caught me.

"please don't force yourself" he sat me back down on the couch.

"i think i sprained my foot but it doesn't hurt as much" mark's eyes widen as he took a look at my foot.

"the medic staff isn't here right now, we'll have to wait for them later." i nodded and he sat next to me.

"yuna," i heard him call my name. he held my hands and looked at me in the eyes.

"please tell me who did this to you" he held my hands tight. i don't want to tell him, kiara might say i told on her and might be mad at me again.

"please?" he showed his puppy eyes. i sighed.

"i-it's yoo kiara and some of her friends" i avoided his gaze. i saw his hand form into fists but i just held them.

"what are you gonna do to them?" i asked, worried on what he'll do.

"i'll expell them, they should be thought a lesson"

"no please don't. don't do that" i felt tears building up in my eyes. his face softens when he looked at me.

"but they did that to you. i can't accept them from hurting my baby bird" baby bird?

"still please don't do it. just forget about them" i added and mark sighed. i know he can't simply forget about this but he doesn't really have a choice.

i took the blanket off my lap and saw my legs full of bruises.  i touched one of them and felt pain.

"don't touch them, i-it'll hurt just let it be. it will heal soon" i looked at him and saw that he was covering his eyes. i laughed at him.

"w-why are you laughing?" he asks and still covering his eyes.

"what are you doing?" i asked as i kept laughing. "why are you covering your eyes?" i questioned.

"because i can't look at your legs, you might feel uncomfortable" i laughed at his reason.

"no i won't, c'mon look at them even though they're full of bruises" i teased as i went near to him. i saw his ears getting red and i laughed.

"no i won't, please put the blanket back" i stopped laughing. wow he's really respectful, there's not alot of guys like him nowadays. i put the blanket back on my legs.

"you can look now"

"are you sure?" he asks. "yes" i chuckled. he removed his hands off his eyes and sighed in relief.

i smiled at him then my wrist started to ache again. i held them and pulled them up and unwrapped the bandage and saw them bleeding. i looked at mark and he frowned.

"i-i promise i didn't cut myself again!" i put my hand up. he scoffed then took a closer look.

"it might be because of kiara's nails" i whispered to myself but mark heard.

"nonono please don't mind her!!" i said as i stop him from getting angry. he calmed down then stood up. "i'm going to clean it again"

i grabbed my phone from my bag and searched up got7 as i still don't know a thing about them.

mark came back when i was looking through their profile. i gave him one of my hands and he cleaned it but i bit my lip to stop cursing.

"no way you're the main rapper?!" i said in complete shock.

"you don't know?"

"i don't know a thing about you guys please so that's why i'm searching them up" he nodded.

"ah so that's why you called me an baby bird earlier"

i let him finish both of them before searching for their instagram. i scoffed to find only youngjae posts in their official account.

i tried to search for mark's instagram but i couldn't find it. "hey uh mark what's your ig?" i asked him and he scoffed.

"mark_tuan" i typed them in. i found myself lost at looking at all his pictures and liking it. they weren't that many so i liked them all.

i saw mark grabbed his cellphone. "woah, like me much?" i just giggled.

"you're cute when you're happy, try to smile more" he flashed a smile to me which melted my heart oh my god.

"aren't you gonna pull your sleeves back down?" his eyes were at my wrists full of cuts.

"i'll let it be there for awhile, it's pretty hot wearing long sleeves shirts all the time" i continued looking at everyone else's ig. i noticed mark frowned. "what?"

"since when did you start doing that?"

"since dad's accident" i simply answered then back to my phone.

"and no one knew?" he asks as he moved closer to me.

"chaewon knew but i said i would stop a couple months back" i explained and looked back to my phone again but he put my phone down.

"but you didn't stop.." he said and i sighed. "i.. can't help it. my mind and body always starts to ache on doing it so suddenly" i looked down.

mark held my chin to make me look at him. "you'll do it less now right?" he asks and i nodded slowly. he then hugged me and i hugged him back.

we stayed like that for a couple of minutes until we heard the other were back. we quickly stopped and i pulled my sleeves back down.

"we're back!" bambam announced and they all saw me awake. i just smiled at them.

"yuna! you're awake!" youngjae hugged me and i hugged back.

"mark-hyung we brought you food" yugyeom said and gave him a plastic bag.

"why only me? why didn't you buy yuna food too?" he checked the food inside.

"we ran short in money, i'm sorry yuna-ah" jaebeom apologized and did a eye smile. that was so cute.

"yuna you can have this, i'm not really hungry" mark gave me the plastic bag but i heard his stomach growled. i giggled.

"not really hungry huh? it's fine you can eat it, i don't really wanna eat now" i gave mark the bag back to him.