chapter 39

YUNA'S POV

a week has passed by and it was already my graduation day. my mom, as she promised, came here to seoul. i saw her at the audience earlier but now i couldn't find her. the ceremony finished very quickly and at a blink of an eye we threw our graduations hats in the air but making sure to catch it after.

our section went inside the classroom cheering as a few people were asking each other to sign their graduation caps. but i saw a rose in my desk and saw that it was from aiden and there was note

didn't buy you a bouquet because you might get tired carrying it. sorry i couldn't stay with you guys, my family celebrated after the ceremony finished. congrats yuna!!
- aiden

i read the letter and picked up the rose and put it in my bag.

"wow we've finally graduated right yuna?!" chaewon and i were packing our bags. "yes, are you still not over it chae?"

"nope! but it's slowly sinking in" a few of my classmates asked me to sign their caps but i didn't really have a signature on my own so i just made one up.

"where are the guys anyway?" chae asked and i looked through my phone. "i have no idea, they said they're here now though"

suddenly alot of my schoolmates asked to take a picture of me with them. i'm touched but im not a celebrity or anything. when it finished we continued walking.

"oh right i also have to go find mom" i put my phone away.

"your mom is here?" i nodded as me and chaewon were walking down the corridors.

soon we reached the main hall where idols who graduated were taken pictures. we couldn't really see since there was alot of people there, i mean like alot. but we did saw somi, ryujin, chaeryeong, tzuyu, chaeyoung and alot more.

"hey you're kim yuna right?" someone approached us and me and chaewon looked at each other.

"uh yes?"

"HEY UH KIM YUNA'S HERE!" shocked at what the guy said to grab the attention of the staff.

i got separated to chaewon as i was suddenly lined up next to where the photo session was and i was next to some famous idols.

"we'll hold your bag for now, just smile there and show your diploma for a few minutes" i was still confused as fuck but i had no choice and went upstage.

i tried to be somewhat professional but the flash of the cameras were kinda blinding me. i just smiled and looked through some places but some guys suddenly went upstage with me too.

they were wearing masks but i could tell it was them so i suddenly burst out of laughing. yugyeom ran to me for a hug which i hugged back as the members congratulated me. jackson and bambam asked why i was laughing and i could hear them snorting but i brushed them off.

mark came up last with a bouquet in his hands. i seriously don't deserve him pls. i grabbed the bouquet from him as i gave him a kiss on his cheek.

"congrats babe" i could see him smile underneath his mask so i flashed mine aswell.

i was in the center of them having mark at one side and jinyoung in the other. they introduced themselves and i also just bowed with them.

"you look beautiful" i heard mark whisper to me. i looked at him and smiled softly.

the photo session ended and we all went downstage. i grabbed my bag from the staff and chaewon went to us.

"you looked really small when you're with them yuna" chaewon giggled.