Chapter 5

"WEEEEE!" I laughed.
"Kokichi slow down! I'm going to fallll!" Shuichi yelled.
The doctor had given Shuichi a wheelchair because when he had woken up he was all wiggly and jiggly on his legs. Haha, it was quite funny to see him stumble when he first
got on his feet. Although, I was quite concerned to why he had collapsed in the first place. Using my Supreme Leader skills, I personally think it was something in the tea. It had to be. I will need to speak to that friend. Kirumi, I think her name was.
"Kokichi slow down!" Shumai laughed.
"Okay, okay I will...after one more round!" I giggled. Currently, I was running around pushing Shumai in his wheel chair. We have probably gone around the Information Department five times now. I am reallly dizzy.
"Sh...Shumai are you dizzy?" I laughed. He looked as if he was going to vomit.
"I think that I'm going to be sick," he whispered.
"Nishishishi~ Come on, Shumai, haven't you been on a roller coaster before?" I sang.
"I have, but I feel like I am in a washing machine's spin cycle more than a roller coaster," he commented. "Let's head back to my office, I'll show you the way."
"Okay Shumai. My life is in your hands."
He laughed and then pointed the way there. I had already told him that I would help him with his work for the day and push his wheelchair.

We arrived at his office. It was a modern office with multiple bookshelves and a pretty blue desk with a matching seat.
"Soo, what task are we doing first?" I asked. I was quite curious about what he did. I knew that he collected all of the information on the Hope-Lies and put them on their profiles, but that was it.
"Well, another job of mine is to hunt down the Hope-Lies that escape, but none have escaped so that's alright," Shuichi muttered while looking at all of the files on his desk. I moved the blue chair out of his way and I sat on it.
"You already know that I gain all the information in each department. We collect, analyse and archive data," Shuichi explained.
"Oh, by the way, is it okay if you visit the Training Team and collect some documents for me? Can you do that please?" he asked. I saw that he looked rather happy to have me by his side.
"Of course! Anything for you! Nishishi~" I teased. We both laughed and I got to work. I walked out of his office and headed to the main elevator. The training team. That's where the newcomers go before they get sent to any of the other departments. I wonder why I didn't go there when I was first hired. Meh. Maybe it's because I'm the Ultimate Supreme Leader and there was no point in putting me through The Training Team. The elevator stopped and the doors opened. The Training Team's Main Room looked like the modern Information Department's Main Room just with yellow furniture instead of blue. I looked around the room to see the same brown haired, pigtail girl that helped Shuichi. I should talk to her as she will have the documents.
"Helllo!" I sang. She quickly turned around and gave me a death stare. I really wasn't expecting such a facial expression from her. She blinked two times before speaking, "Oh it's you, from the tea party," she replied.
"Yep, your name is Maki, right?" I giggled. She seemed a little annoyed that I kept singing every sentence as if I was in a musical.
"Yes," she said bluntly. We were silent for a few minutes. She was looking down at the floor and I was considering of saying something about the documents. I realised that she wasn't very chatty.
"What is your occupation here?" she said out of the blue.
"I was hired by a secret organisation to find out as much as I could about The Conundrum Corporation. Huh? Oh no, I gave my identity away!" I yelled in a panicked voice. She looked at me with another death stare.
"You're joking, right?" she questioned.
"I hate lies and jokes," I declared. "But, that's a lie," I giggled. Maki looked as if she was about to murder me.
"Do you want to die?" she muttered.
"No! I want to travel the world before I do! Actually...I hate travelling so that was a lie," I sighed. She rolled her eyes and asked me to wait for a moment. I wonder if she's getting a weapon to murder me with, well I wouldn't be surprised. She came back holding some documents in her hand.
"Here," she held the documents up.
"Maki! Can you read minds?" I gasped. Now I'm pretty sure she hates me. She walked off without another word.
"Rude!" I sighed. "Nsihsishis~" I laughed and headed back to the elevator.