The Simple Truth

Hello my beautiful Readers,

It's been on my heart to write this message to you all before I go to bed tonight.

I would like to first and foremost start off with apology for not updating, but there is a bigger apology that I am about to give to you. Due to a lack of knowledge and in my own ignorance, I gave you a complex gospel instead of the biblical one. At the time I was going through my spiritual journey on fire to God not having the proper guidance and I fell into the denomination of the 7th Day Adventist Church. For a while, I believed that their legalistic system ways were the right way. The reality is that Salvation is believing on the Lord Jesus Christ, accepting and trusting his blood sacrifice as the complete and only atonement for our sins. Anything added on to this our outside of this is false. We can't work our way to heaven. We are gonna sin until the day that we die and we shouldn't depend on sinless perfect to be safe. In terms of the sabbath, that was nailed to the cross along with other carnal ordinances. We are now under the era of Grace. However, being under grace doesn't mean we get to go whatever we want just because we know God has forgiven us. The important thing is to trust Jesus and let the Holy Spirit do the work in you instead of doing it yourself. Another rash reality is, the sinners prayer or begging Jesus to save you doesn't work  either. You need to hear the proper Gosepl to believe. Salvation is a gift that you accept but in order to accept that gift you have to hear the good news, understand it and then believe it. My thoughts and views on the pandemic are still the same. There is an agenda behind it all. We are in a spiritual warfare and without God many of us will be deceived. My advice to you all and I understand if you don't listen, but seek the truth for yourself, trust God and ask him to prepare you for the days that are to come. We are far from normalcy for every action that we do in this world has consequences.

Please Choose wisely.

Ps. I will have fresh content for you very soon .

With love,

Hope.