twenty nine

Jeonghan didn't care he lacked experience and Seungcheol couldn't mind either. The feeling of ecstasy filled their bodies by simply connecting their lips together.

The moment lasted only for the mere of a few seconds, but it was more than enough to made the boys realize how madly in love they both were. How those few days changed everything and turned their lives upside down.

Seungcheol was the first one to disconnect their lips, checking out if Jeonghan was okay by opening his eyes and keeping their noses brushing over one another. Jeonghan did the same thing and didn't move away from their previous spot, staring up in Seungcheol's eyes.

"Han-" No more words were spilled when Jeonghan tiptoed and pressed his lips on Seungcheol's pair again. Never in his life he had imagined his first kiss to be this perfect. Seungcheol's lips were inhumanly soft and fit perfectly over his own pair of slightly thinner lips.

Jeonghan felt like he was on cloud nine. His whole body was in a state of euphoria and sparkles flew everywhere around them. Shivers went all the way down his spine and goosebumps appeared on every possible place of his body. It felt like a dream coming true to him. And Seungcheol felt the exact same feelings Jeonghan was experiencing.

Seungcheol was the first to deepen their kiss. He parted Jeonghan's lips with his own and started opening and closing his mouth on a slow pace. Even though Jeonghan had no idea what he was doing, he slightly turned his head to the left and moved his lips along with Seungcheol's lead until they were moving in unison. Jeonghan let his hands stay tightly in position at the back of Seungcheol's neck while the elder let his hand roam through Jeonghan's hair, messing it up in the process, keeping his other hand on Jeonghan's cheek.

Their bodies were the closest to each other they could possibly get, uniting their heartbeats into one. However, they still tried to draw closer in each others warmth and safety, wanting more and more of each other. The kiss felt like their first and their last at the same time, desperately trying to take the most out of it.

It lasted until they had to pull away, gasping in the need of air but keeping their bodies pressed together. Seungcheol was just about to speak up when a knock on their bedroom door interrupted them.

"Seungcheol? Your and Jeonghan's food is ready!" Seungcheol seemed a bit annoyed that the perfect moment got ruined by one of the maids knocking on the door. "We're coming!"

They heard her high heels echoing through the hallway and assumed she walked away. It was only then when they realized the song had stopped playing. They had been too busy doing other stuff to notice and it didn't bother them at all. The moment had been magical enough without it.

Although Jeonghan had to admit he rather stayed in the magical moment with Seungcheol for the rest of the evening. Staying in that bubble seemed so tempting, but he knew it was unrealistic and they had to go on in the reality. His first kiss only remaining a memory.

"Are you disappointed?" Seungcheol's voice shook him out of his thoughts and he glanced back up, meeting his dark brown eyes and his slightly furrowed eyebrows. The facs he made when he realized the moment was really over must've gave the wrong intention. It also made him realize how close they still were and how much he had to restrain himself from not smashing himself onto his lips again.

"I'm definitely not. Are you?" Insecurity rushed over Jeonghan's body after asking that question. Not to forget, it was still his first kiss ever and he had no idea if it was Seungcheol's either. And even if it was, what if he was the one that disappointed Seungcheol.

But his sorrows faded away the moment a broad smile appeared on Seungcheol's lips. "Of course I'm not. Why would I be?" Jeonghan shrugged and looked down. "I don't know. I assumed this wasn't your first kiss.. you felt so experienced while I just went along with what you did."

Seungcheol took Jeonghan's chin in-between his index finger and thumb and pushed his head up, forcing him to make eye contact. "If that's what you're worried about you should know that if we didn't have to go down for dinner right now I would've kept kissing you over and over. Because trust me, I think I've never felt this good like I felt a minute ago. Yes, I have kissed someone one time before, but that was just a peck and it was against my will. This was my official first time too."

"Now don't worry about those things when you're with me, I accept you for who you are. We are both unexperienced and have a lot to find out about together. But believe me when I say that this was a better first kiss than I could ever imagine one to be. And I'm so glad it is you."

The first thing Jeonghan did was pulling himself all the way against Seungcheol's body again, burying his nose in the crook of his well-built neck and feeling Seungcheol's hands sneak around his waist. "Only if you want to experience those first times with me." Seungcheol whispered into Jeonghan's ear, what only resulted in Jeonghan clamping himself closer to him.

"I wouldn't want to experience them with anyone else but you." He admitted, what satisfied Seungcheol.

The first one to lean back again was Seungcheol, who captured Jeonghan's lips in a quick peck one more time before getting ready to go downstairs.

Jeonghan giggled about the gesture and bumped his shoulder against Seungcheol's while they walked side by side towards Seungcheols bedroom door. Seungcheol smoothly slid his arm around Jeonghan's waist and lay his hand casually on his hip, pulling his side against his so their bodies stayed linked.

Not much was said and both enjoyed the feeling of euphoria they were still stuck in.

Although there was only one feeling that came on their minds. A feeling you could describe in only one word.

happiness.