sixty five

The cold metal of the hand gun's barrel pressed against Seungcheol's bare back underneath his clothing, making him feel tensed as he tried to blend in to the mass of dancing people. The blinding light's illuminated tons of faces in the crowd, making Seungcheol force himself to look down. 

This was the reason why he hated clubs or any place that owned these types of flashing lights. It gave him headaches and made him dizzy till the point where he could barely stand on his legs. The nerves that ran through his body in the moment making the experience even more intense. 

focus seungcheol. focus!

All out of a sudden, a pair of slim arms wrapped themselves around Seungcheol's neck as a girl shamelessly started grinding her body against his. "Haven't seen such a hot piece in a while, mind spending your night with me?" She blatantly yelled to make herself audible over the music, leaning in dangerously close. 

Close enough to make the sharp scent of alcohol, coming from her mouth, make Seungcheol scrunch up his nose in disgust. Respectfully, Seungcheol pulled her arms away and stepped back, making the girl shrug and move on to her next victim. 

and this exact reason is why i hate clubs. Seungcheol thought to himself, rolling his eyes and moving on with pushing a way through the crowd. 

"Wasn't she pretty, Seungcheol?" Seungcheol instantly clenched his fists on hearing the voice through his earphone. Suspicious as to why the man, who supposedly still sat in the car, could have known what happened in the club, Seungcheol started looking around to check if he came inside after him. 

However, the club was too crowded and the lights were changing colors too fast to make out any familiar faces. Focussing your eyesight even became hard as you wandered through the mess of moving bodies. 

"I'm not inside, stop looking around like some paranoid, keep on walking. Your dad arranged some of his workers to play like guests inside. You probably won't even recognize them when you walk by, but they make sure I lead you to the exact right person." 

Seungcheol sensed a stinging feeling in his tummy. They set up even more only to keep an eye on him? If what the man said was true, everything was perfectly worked out already. Why did they even need him to clear the job when they took all the precautions already?

"Of course.." Seungcheol growled, getting visibly annoyed by the man speaking in his ear. 

"It just got through that he's inside and I know his exact location. I want you to walk closer to the bar." 

Seungcheol tiptoed to see where the bar was placed and surprisingly, it was closer than he expected. How long had he been wandering through the crowd anyways? 

"I'm getting there. Do you know if he's inside or outside the crowd?" Seungcheol spoke back, gladly not recognized by anyone around him. And even if he were, they would assume he had been talking to anyone that surrounded him. 

"Are you there yet?" The man spoke again, audible annoyed even when Seungcheol tried to get there the fastest he was able to. 

"I'm getting near.. give me a second.." Seungcheol pushed the last pair of people that stood in his way out of his sight and made his way to the bar, finally able to breathe properly again after being swallowed by the mass. 

"Now follow my instructions clearly. When you look into the crowd there's a boy-" 

"-You didn't tell me it was a boy. I'm not going to kill a fucking boy!"

"Keep your volume down, will you?! What if the bartender heard you, huh? It would have been game over for you, stupid boy. I said listen closely-"