forty

Jeonghan's head instantly shot up when he heard the classroom door being opened, revealing the familiar muscular body shape of his boyfriend. Almost swooning at the sight he watched Seungcheol making his way to their table, wearing his signature smile. The one that made Jeonghan's insides explode with aggressively fluttering butterflies. 

"That took you long. I was almost scared you might've flushed yourself through the toilet." Seungcheol sat down and reached out to ruffle Jeonghan's hair, knowing Jeonghan hated it when someone messed with his hair. "You're disgusting you know. Can't a man have some time for himself?"

Jeonghan humphed and swatted Seungcheol's hand away from his hair, trying to get it back in shape by brushing his fingers through it. "But the time you spend with yourself can also be spent with your lovely boyfriend, you know?" Seungcheol grabbed Jeonghan's wrist and pulled it towards his face, gently pressing a little kiss on his hand. "But I'm back now, silly." 

Being one big flustered mess Jeonghan pulled back his hand from Seungcheol's grip, trying to hide his blush that spread over his cheeks behind his long hair. "I hate you." He muttered silently, but audible enough for Seungcheol to hear. 

"What did you say?"

"I hate you."

"You don't."

"I do."

"You don't."

"I do."

"You do."

"I don't- CHOI SEUNGCHEOL!" 

Jeonghan slapped Seungcheol against his shoulder before turning back to his math textbooks again, trying to focus on anything but the boy next to him. Lucky for them the class was working loud enough to not overhear their conversations. Although if he had to admit he couldn't care less if they actually did. After what many students might have seen in the hallway that morning he simply did not care about others their opinions anymore. 

As long as he was happily together with Seungcheol he was okay with it.

"Oh also! Have you thought twice about the cafe?" Jeonghan asked cheerfully, turning back his attention to Seungcheol again. A expression Jeonghan had never seen before appeared on Seungcheol's face for a brief second. panic? But as soon as it came it was gone again. 

"I have thought about it yes. But I'm still not sure about it. It's a big responsibility you know?" Jeonghan instantly pouted. "But Cheollie.." "Don't 'but cheollie' on me. You know I can't resist that stupidly cute face of yours!" 

"But Cheollieeee.." Jeonghan repeated himself, making Seungcheol push him away as gentle as he is. "Now you're exaggerating!"  Eyeing Jeonghan's pout one more time Seungcheol rolled his eyes and smirked at him. "Okay okay, I said I'll think about it. I can't promise you anything yet." 

Jeonghan seemed satisfied enough with his answer. "I could literally kiss you right now." "Then why don't you?" Seungcheol asked defiantly, making blush spread over Jeonghan's cheeks and his heart beat rapidly. "Because we're in a full classroom.." "Then what about when we get home, huh..?"

"Oh please can someone stop this shitty romance of you two?! Keep this in the bedroom for gods sake!" 

The couple looked behind them to see an overly annoyed Jisoo, next to Wonwoo and Soonyoung who also seemed to be disgusted by just looking at the couple. It made the boyfriends realize how much they have been in their own little world, without realizing their friends sitting behind them. They must have heard every word they spoke to each other..

"You're just jealous that you don't have a boyfriend!" Jeonghan spat back, sticking his tongue out. 

"Seeing you two like that makes me realize how happy I am to be single." Wonwoo said in his usual low voice, rolling his eyes and leaning back in the wooden chair. 

"And you're just a dick. Stop nagging at me mister 'i have no idea what the concept of love is because of my weird toe obsession'." 

"I only said that once when I was drunk and I don't have a toe obsession, can't we leave that behind us?" 

"No we can't. How can we leave that behind us when we renamed our entire group the toe cult?"   

"That's not my problem! You're Yoon Jeonghan, before we know it you're terrorising our chat with new names. I give it a week." Wonwoo fistbumped Soonyoung next to him, who was dying from laughter.

"You're just mean!" Acting like a little kid, Jeonghan crossed his arms and stuck his tongue out to Wonwoo who only threw his head back and laughed, knowing he just won their little discussion. 

"Anyways, if these four-year olds are done fighting. Seungcheol, you're opening a cafe?" Jisoo asked, sparkles shooting through his eyes at the idea of it. Seungcheol laughed and tried to shake it off, not wanting them to get high hopes on it. 

"I'm thinking about it. One of my favorite cafe's is closing soon, since the owner is moving to Japan to open a new cafe and leaving this one behind. I talked to him and he might sell it for a reasonable price to me if I'm interested." Seungcheol explained with an immense proud Jeonghan nodding next to him. "But it's just a silly childhood dream, don't get your hopes up!"

"Nonsense! You should chase that dream Seungcheol! I think being the owner of a cafe suits you very well." Jisoo tried to encourage him. "I told him that too but mister is too stubborn to listen." Jeonghan's statement got followed by a flick against his forehead. "Hey! I didn't ask for that!"

"I'm not stubborn!" 

"You are! Just a little bit though.." 

"This kid.. I can't believe you Hannie." 

But both boys smiled at each other as sweet as always, knowing that they only messed around a little and not taking the insults too serious. That was the great thing about their relationship, they might not know each other for the longest time, but they felt like they had been together for years. In such a small amount of time the two got so comfortable and attached to one another, they simply couldn't picture life without their boyfriend anymore. 

"Class listen up, you have to finish until exercise fifty before the end of the week. But because I know you have enough work on the project already you can finish it in class Thursday. The buzzer will go off any minute now, so pack your stuff and have a good day." 

The class messily wished their teacher a nice day as well and started packing their belongings right before the buzzer went off and their classroom ran empty.