fifty eight

two weeks later

Two weeks. It had been exactly two weeks. Two weeks since Seungcheol walked out of that door and never returned. Two weeks of Jeonghan laying in bed, hiding in Jisoo's guest room and crying himself away. 

It got so horrible he had to call in sick for school everyday because his entire body felt too numb to even move and the headaches came to a point where he could only close his eyes and cry himself to sleep. 

Why did it even have to come to this point? How was he able to fall so deeply in love and experience such pain like a heartbreak. But not only that was what kept him awake at night. He still didn't know how to cope with the whole divorce between his parents and not having heard of them for the past nearly three weeks hurt more than he expected it to be. 

It only proved that there indeed was no one that actually loved him enough, worth staying with him. Although his friends were an exception. If he would actually accept their offers to go out and do something fun with them there would have been a high possibility that he felt better at this point. 

But every time Jisoo knocked on his door, asking if Jeonghan wanted to lunch, get dinner, stay over, play games or do something wit them he declined, not being able to look up from the plain white wall he was staring at all day. 

Even whenever Wonwoo or Soonyoung tried calling him, he declined, never in the mood to pick his phone up and to start an actual verbal conversation. He even skipped most of his meals, rather staying in bed and engulfing himself in the hoodie he took with him when he left Seungcheol's place. Even Seungcheol's manly scent started to fade with every day that passed. 

Sometimes, to make himself feel better, he scrolled back in their chat history, reading all text messages they sent to each other over and over again. But every time he felt his mood lighten up for the slightest bit, he would end up on the very end of the chat. 

The day after Seungcheol had left him. 

spoon: cheollie..?

spoon: are you still there?

spoon: cheol please know that i'm sorry for whatever i did

spoon: please tell me why you left me behind like that

spoon: i really don't want to believe we're over yet

living teddy: then better start believing it soon

spoon: cheollie please 
message not delivered

spoon: did you block me?  
message not delivered 

spoon: i'm so sorry cheol.. i really am 
message not delivered 

Not even to start about the text messages that were sent in the group about ten minutes after Jisoo found out what Seungcheol had sent to him. 

toe cult🤤🥵🥺🦶🏻

americatoe: seungcheol what the actual fuck?

americatoe: istg, if i ever see you again i won't hold myself back to screw your face up

soontoe: seriously why did you do this to our han?

jeon wontoes: dude you can walk to fucking hell

jeon wontoes: mess with our friend and we ruin your life