sixty

toe cult🤤🥵🥺🦶🏻

jeongtoes: would you believe me if i said i dyed my hair?

americatoe: as if

americatoe: we all know how proud you are of your hair

soontoe: YOU DID WHAT

americatoe: don't believe him soonyoung

americatoe: come on, isn't it obvious that he's just playing with us

americatoe: right?

jeon wontoes: i wish he was joking

jeongtoes: come on.. why don't you believe me:(

americatoe: hold up, wonwoo what do you have to do with this?

jeon wontoes: i'm the on who helped him

americatoe: for christs sake, stop playing with us

soontoe: is there any way you can prove it to us?

jeongtoes: give me a second!

americatoe: this better be good

jeongtoes: 

jeon wontoes: YOU SON OF A BITCH

jeon wontoes: I NEVER GAVE PERMISSION YOU COULD SEND THIS PHOTO

soontoe: O MY GOD O MY GOD O MY GOD

americatoe: JEONGHAN WHAT

jeongtoes: SURPRISE

americatoe: IM COMING OVER RIGHT NOW

americatoe: WONWOO'S PLACE?

jeon wontoes: yup

soontoe: I'M COMING TOO CAN'T MISS SOMETHING THIS EPIC

After about ten minutes the ringing of the doorbell was heard through the entire house, making Wonwoo jump up from the couch. 

"You stay here, I'll go get them." Jeonghan nodded, nervously playing with the hem of his sweater. 

Jeonghan had always been scared of others their opinion. Especially in cases where he changed something on the way he looked. Cutting off his hair had been one of the biggest decisions he had ever made in his friendship with them so far, so saying he was nervous would be a huge understatement. 

He heard some stumbling in the hallway and the front door closing again, followed by the familiar voices of both soonyoung and jisoo. Apparently they both arrived at the same time, or met on their way here. 

"O my god!" The usual loud sound of Soonyoung's voice filled the room, making Jeonghan look up with flushed cheeks, eyeing the two boys who stood there in complete shock. 

"Well.. eh, how should i say it? Surprise?" Jeonghan scratched the back of his neck, no hair blocking it this time. Getting used to his new haircut was probably going to take a while. But he didn't mind, since he was actually pretty satisfied with his new look. 

"Jeonghan! When I told you to go outside and do something for your entertainment I didn't mean you had to do something as extreme as this?! Please don't tell me you're doing this because of Seungcheol." Jisoo scolded him sternly, making Jeonghan's eyes widen. 

see. he thought to himself. they hate it. they absolutely hate it. 

His eyes started to get watery again and he felt a rising lump in his throat. "I'm sorry.. It looks terrific, doesn't it? I'm sorry I'm such a- a... a disappointment to everyone.." 

For the first time ever Jeonghan broke down in front of his friends. Agressively, he tried to wipe away the tears that streamed over his face with the back of his hand, but it was no help. His crying refused to get any less. So he gave up, letting his body sink back into the couch and hiding his face in the sleeves of his sweater. 

"Jisoo come on. Did you really have to say that?" He heard Wonwoo whisper hissing in the background. 

"Hey Jeonghan." He felt a finger tapping on his shoulder and lifted his head, eyeing Soonyoung who gave him an apologetic smile. "Just let him be, Jisoo is just being mean, I love the way it turned out. You look even more like an angel than you already did!" 

He opened his arms, offering Jeonghan a warm hug. Jeonghan didn't know what else to do and dropped himself inside them, continuing his sobbing being silenced by the soft fabric of Soonyoung's sweater. 

"I know I might not feel the same as how Seungcheol did, but I'm here for you Han. We will get you through this." Jeonghan nodded, not being able to bring out actual words. He felt how Soonyoung's slender fingers swirled in his hair, bringing him a little more at ease. "Your hair is beautiful. I think I might actually like it even more the way it is right now." 

Jeonghan felt a light tug at the back of his sweater and lifted his head up from Soonyoung's chest, not bothering to get out of Soonyoung's hold. It was Jisoo, having a hard time not to break down like earlier that day. 

"Jeonghan.. I'm sorry.. I really didn't mean to say that. I guess it was just the built-up stress from the past two weeks coming out and I really didn't mean to let it all out on you. Sorry Han.." Jeonghan broke loose from Soonyoung's arms and clamped himself onto Jisoo, continuing his sobbing on his shoulder, wetting the long sleeved t-shirt he was wearing. 

"It's okay.." Was all Jeonghan managed to choke out, when he found both Jisoo's hand finding their way up to his hair. 

"It looks good on you Han. It really does." Jisoo complimented him, stroking Jeonghan's hair to calm him down a little. 

"Guys I have an idea!" Jeonghan averted his attention back to Soonyoung, who seemed to have thought of something brilliant. "How about we all do something extreme? You know, support Jeonghan!"

"No no no! We're not doing that!" They heard Wonwoo's voice coming from the kitchen. "Bad idea."

"Wonwoo shut up, let me explain first! Doing something extreme doesn't have to be in a way where we all change the way we look. It can also be doing something we've never done before."

"Let's go clubbing!" 

All eyes turn at Jisoo, even Wonwoo peeked his head through the kitchen door, giving him an abnormal glance. 

"I never thought I would hear those words coming from your mouth Jisoo." Jeonghan giggled, wiping away some stray tears with the back of his hand. 

"Me neither, but Soonyoung is right. If you can get yourself out of your comfort zone, we are all capable of it! Maybe it even gets Seungcheol out of your head for at least a few hours, who knows?"

Jisoo's words sounded pretty convincing, so Jeonghan nodded. "Count me in!" Soonyoung agreed as well, hysterically throwing himself on top of both Jeonghan and Jisoo and mashing them together. "We're doing this!" 

Eyes filled with expectation they all looked at Wonwoo, who didn't seem to like the whole idea as much as the others. "Do we have to? I mean, come on there are many other ways to get ourselves out of our comfort zones." 

"Wonwoo.. please.." Jeonghan was the first one to beg him, pouting his lips so Wonwoo might change his mind. 

The grumpy boy sighed and rolled his eyes, walking to the couch and plopping down next to Soonyoung. "Whatever, I'll come with you. For Jeonghan."

for jeonghan.