thirty one

"What are you wearing?!" Soonyoung ran back into his house, nearly screaming after seeing the outfits Seungcheol and Jeonghan wore. "Guys! We officially got the dumbest friends on the planet!" They heard his voice coming from the living room.

"He's always like this, just don't mind him and get your ass inside." Jeonghan said, mentally facepalming himself after Soonyoung's usual energetic behavior. He stepped in first and closed the door after Seungcheol walked in too, both taking off their shoes and leaving them together with all the other pairs at the front door.

"But it's not like we're wearing the most usual pajama's.." Seungcheol pointed out, which in fact was true. But Jeonghan felt like it was the last thing to worry about. So he just shrugged and was the first to walk in the living room, feeling all eyes immediately pointing at him.

Laughter filled the air while the three boys rolled over the couch, clinging onto each other as they found it too funny.

"These aren't our own pajamas okay?! Seungcheol had to borrow these from the owner of his house. Apparently this was fashion back in the days or something?" While the boys were all just wearing a t-shirt and a pajama bottoms as their night suits, Jeonghan and Seungcheol stood there, wearing a button up tops with a bottom that didn't match with the top in any possible way. Not to forget, the owner of the house had to be at least a few inches shorter because they were horrifying short and far from their own sizes.

"You look ridiculous!" Even Wonwoo, the calmest of the groups, was in tears after seeing their absurd choice of pajamas. "I'm literally going to kill you!" Jeonghan said in his most threatening voice while he took a sprint in the direction of the big couch.

But before he actually left his spot, he felt Seungcheol's hand on his shoulder holding him in a tight grip so he couldn't go anywhere. "We're not going to kill anyone tonight, be nice Han. And they might have a point, we look kinda ridiculous."

"You were the one who went to ask for these pajamas?! You can't tell me you thought they were going to be like any other normal pajama? These are at least twenty years old!" Jeonghan tried swatting away Seungcheol's hand, what failed miserably since Seungcheol moved his entire arm over Jeonghan's shoulder to hold him in place.

"So what! Weren't you the one who told me you didn't care how you looked back in the car? I mean, it was your idea to wear a pajama.." Seungcheol wasn't sure if he should hold Jeonghan any longer since the younger turned his face to him and gave him a 'ready to attack you if you don't shut your fucking mouth' look.

"First of all, it wasn't my idea! Soonyoung came with the idea the first time we ever did this and that was two entire years ago. It became something usual ever since. And second of all, I will actually attack you if you don't zip it." Even though Jeonghan tried to sound as scary as possible with his last sentence, Seungcheol couldn't help but to find it adorably cute.

"Attack me huh? You can attack me like the moment just before dinner, I wouldn't mind that." Seungcheol whispered, inaudible for the other three boys to hear. They were still too busy making fun of their pajamas and nearly screaming of laughter. Even Jeonghan had to admit that the way Seungcheol looked at him one hundred percent tempted him and he had to try his hardest to not give into it.

"Shut the fuck up." Jeonghan flicked his forehead instead of giving in to him in front of his friends. Although they must have picked up on them by now, Jeonghan wasn't going to make it easier for both his friends and Seungcheol of course. "You'll have to deserve that, so if you won't let go of my right now I won't do anything!"

Instantly, Seungcheol pulled his arm back and gave Jeonghan a slight smile. Before Jeonghan could even move a muscle Seungcheol had already approached his friends, sitting on the opposite couch and joining in on their conversation.

It left Jeonghan surprised as how fast the boys had stopped laughing after Seungcheol started a conversation on a whole new topic. Normally, they would've made things like that the main topic of the night. But thankfully, they stopped sooner than he expected them to.

So he joined Seungcheol on the couch opposite of the three others. What surprised him even more was that they didn't even gave him weird looks for sitting next to the guy they suspected him from having something going on with. Or well, he thought so..

Because of course Soonyoung had to be the one that crushed Jeonghan's hopes with a flick of his fingers.

"So.. is it official yet?" He asked with a mischievous smirk. "Soonyoung! You can't just ask them that." Jisoo hit Soonyoung, who sat inbetween him and Wonwoo, in his stomach with a pillow he held in his lap the entire time. Soonyoung fell back against Wonwoo, who showed a disgusted expression the moment Soonyoung's weight dropped against him.

"Get the fuck off of me!" Wonwoo yelled, his voice sounding at least three octaves higher than usual as he tried to push Soonyoung away. But Soonyoung being his weird self, only rolled over and clung himself onto Wonwoo as a koala bear, making Wonwoo scream out in pure terror.

"Come on! You like cuddles! Admit it!"

"Might be, but not from you! Get away before I break your neck!"

"You won't break my neck! You're too soft for that!"

"Kwon! Fucking! Soonyoung!"

"Jeon! Softie! Wonwoo!"

"Are they always like this?" Seungcheol leaned a little towards Jeonghan, whispering the question in his ear. "Trust me, this isn't even that bad. You'll get used to them eventually." Jeonghan didn't bother to whisper, what clearly annoyed Jisoo, who seemed to be the only normal one left.

"Excuse me?! Says the guy who changed all our chat names to fucking toes!" Jisoo jumped up from the couch and crashed right next to Jeonghan, continuously hitting him with the same pillow he used on Soonyoung.

"Stop! I admit it okay!" Jeonghan held up his hands in defence and leaned all the way back against Seungcheol, trying to protect himself from Jisoo's violence.

Although he had to admit, he was having too much fun already.

And he missed this.