thank you + surprise

hi there!! this is your author speaking, dana:) 

i hope everyone who has made it this far enjoyed reading this book as much as i have enjoyed writing it, because i guarantee you that this has been one of my favorite projects so far!

but sadly, all good things come to an end. just like this book ends here as well. however, that doesn't mean it's over yet since i have a little surprise prepared for you.....

*drum rolls*

this book has been the first book of a seventeen series!! and as you're reading this, the second book already has been upload, ready for you to read it;) 

"flaws | meanie" 

flaws will order up on this story and follows jeon wonwoo as the one we know from this book, who goes on a vacation and meets the boy kim mingyu and his clique, who vaguely knows about wonwoo's existence..

if you have enjoyed reading this story i highly recommend reading the next one as well! if you want, of course, i'm not forcing any of you>.<

another small note i wanted to make before officially ending this story. 

as some of you might already know, the first part of this story is based on my own experience. back in may 2019 my parents divorced and i experienced a lot of issues with both my father and my mother, just like jeonghan did. 

when i saw my first therapist (due to several other issues on my mental health i've been experiencing since a couple more years, bullying in elementary and middle school and some other things) she asked me about my passions and what i did in my time off. and i told her i loved to write. 

so she came with the idea to write everything down in the form of a story in my style. now i'm aware that a fan fiction isn't completely my own style, but it's what i love to write. so this is the final result. 

now of course, i barely experienced love in the meanwhile (or at least not the kind of love between seungcheol and jeonghan, sadly) and i -luckily- don't have any experiences with criminals, but it helped me cope with my own feelings a lot. 

this book has been a small escape from reality for me, and i hope you've experienced it the same way as i did. take a breath when you read this, this is a safe place for everyone with no judgement or anger being thrown at you. where you can read in all safety about the boy named yoon jeonghan who met the love of his life, choi seungcheol. 

i can't thank you enough or show enough gratitude to those who've stayed with me until the final end. thank you so much for all the votes and comments, you really gave me more motivation by the amount of supporting given to me<3

i'll continue to work hard on my future books and of course, i really hope you continue reading the next book in the seventeen series!! flaws | meanie. to follow the group of friends until the end!

again, thank you very very very much<3

and just like eric said; may we meet again.

-dana