Time After Time

TEASER

Life should be easy when you've accomplished your goals, have a supportive family, and a good circle of friends.

Dr. Jeon Jungkook—a twenty-nine-year old surgical resident—has counted out all the standards given, but things don't turn out to be as smooth as they should be. A minor problem? There are people who practically want a piece of him. He still enjoys being a bachelor and the young doctor is too polite to dauntlessly reject anyone.

When he thinks he finally got rid of them, a new colleague confesses her long-term one-sided love. Here comes another problem: she doesn't take 'no' as an answer.

DISCLAIMER

Despite my characters being doctors, this book will not focus on the medical field and what goes on inside the hospital because I am not a medical professional nor a medical student; however, I will try to give a few facts and actual representation by doing my own research. I apologise for the impending inaccuracy of some informations. After all this is a rom-com fanfiction with an ounce of drama, and a bunch of clichés.

NOTES

Jeon Jungkook in scrubs, YAY!

I will try to be realistic in this and I want my characters to appear real so expect flawed personalities. They will probably make illogical decisions and stupid mistakes, but as the story advances over time, I hope I can justify character growth.

Maybe you should also look forward to slow-burn romance... and sporadic updates.

I'm not an expert writer and I'm always trying my best to be better. Hopefully I can also learn from my readers!

Thank you for checking out this book and I hope I can make you stay until the end. Enjoy reading! Feedback is highly appreciated and please practice respect at all times.

© hiseyestell
all rights reserved.