Chapter 3: Home Sweet Home

Walking back to her cosy little cottage, Yellow couldn't help but stare at the msterball every few minutes. She had caught a legendary. A real live legendary, an achievement which not many of even the dexholders could achieve. "Red will be proud," Yellow thought.

When she was back at home, she instantly released the newly caught Leavetty, and some of her other pokemon: Chuchu, Ratty(raticate), Kitty(butterfree), and Omny(omastar).

Introductions were quickly made, and soon Leavetty was settled in an empty space which Yellow could not seem to fill—a space between the door and the shoe cupboard. Chuckling at the Leavetty(who was now playing with Chuchu and Ratty who seemed inclined to make Leavetty into a climbing frame), she went upstairs to fetch a soft blanket for the Leavetty to lie on.
-----------------------
That night, a knock rang out, clear and crisp. A second knock then a third came, loud and clear, and woke Yellow up. Almost instantly, she knew who it was, and trembling with fear, she headed down the stairs.

The knocking had turned into an enraged banging, as if someone was trying to knock the door down.

Head bowing in fear and submission, she reached for the doorknob...

Only to be stopped by Leavetty.

However, it was nearly unrecognizable. It seemed that it had shed the colours of nature for the shadows of the night. It now looked like how it did in its normal form, but entirely coloured a midnight black. After Yellow looked closer, she saw that it had yellow luminous fur on its forehead, and the same fur was in a narrow ring around all four legs and at each end of the tail(if you don't remember, its tail forks into two). As if responding to her fear, and trying to calm her, its luminous fur was emanating a warm yellow glow, and its now yellow eyes looked at her questioningly.

Yellow sighed," it's Lance, he tends to come here if he's drunk and in other words, ready to abuse me." Leavetty looked at her wisely, as if having no need for her to explain further, and gestured her upstairs. It then switched of all the lights in the house except for Yellow's bedroom, whose window was now facing outside, so she could see everything that was going on.

Finally, the luminous fur was dimmed(don't ask how it did that) and instantly covered by some of the longer black fur, so the light was no longer seen. Stepping into the darkness downstairs, Yellow was no longer able to see it because it moved swiftly from shadow to shadow, vanishing into each so flawlessly it seemed that it was made for it. Now that it was unseen, Yellow closed her door and looked out of the window.

There he was, in a drunken stupor, too drunk to say anything. Lance. Even seeing him struck terror into Yellow's heart. He was the one that had abused her for so many years, and the one that Yellow had never tried to stop. So scared she was, she had near to never opposed his opinion, and when she did, the punishment was brutal. There were many scars(physical and mental) inflicted, too many to count, for Yellow to truly recover.

What happened next was unprecedented, though.

Lance flung open the front door, which he did with ease thanks to his strength, only to freeze in fear and run, screaming, back to where he came from. Yellow was so relieved, she laughed and went downstairs. Seeing Leavetty with a mischievous look on its face, she decided not to ask about what had just happened—it'd be better for her to imagine it instead.

——————————————————
Yup, Lance is a drunkard. Sorry for those who love him. The other pokespe dexholders will come in next chapter.
Also, I'm sorry for the irregular updates.
I do not own pokemon.