Chapter 14: Sir Dense the Valiant

Slight A/n: This chapter will be in povs. Enjoy!

3rd person
Yellow and the others were heading to Cerise Island, and Yellow in particular was using butterfree for transport. Leavetty was flying below her, using what looked to be a flying type form. Two giant turquoise pidgeot's wings extended out from her back. Shifting angle occasionally to ride the wind efficiently, Leavetty was an expert at flying.

Yellow reached downward. Leavetty seemed to sense something and flew closer, until the pokemon was beside her. Yellow, who was feeling rather lonely, started to talk to it.

"How I wish that hadn't happened."

Leavetty looked at her before flipping over and gesturing, "You know it isn't your fault. My vision was quite timely, so part of the blame rests on me. I will share your burden."

"Thanks, Leavetty."

Leavetty continued flying upside down as it gestured, "you're not fine. I can feel it. What the others think, it's what bothers you."

Yellow forced a smile. "You really need to stop reading me like that."

Leavetty smiled sheepishly. "I can't help it," it gestured.

They all soon arrived at Cerise Island. Yellow, following the 'journey plan' that Leavetty had written for them earlier, she headed to the entrance to the only cave on the island. This brings back memories, Yellow thought. Of when she fought Lance.

But if Yellow was feeling uneasy, then Leavetty was terrified. It walked like it normally did, but its eyes reflected the fear it felt deep inside. Yellow walked in farther, while the others followed.

Leavetty
I walked alongside Yellow. I could detect traces of evil here, and they were fairly recent.

Within seconds, I knew who they were. I made sure my eyes didn't show any emotion before letting my inner emotions acknowledge themselves.

Team Rocket. My blood boiled, and yet, tears threatened to spill from my eyes. Calming myself, I knew I could recognize their traces everywhere. So why was I so particularly angry and sad here?

Also, another feeling had arisen. A feeling of impending doom. Horror gripped me. No, I can't collapse now, as fear often made me do. But still, how was I feeling this? I knew my body often acted up, after that happened.

A rock shifted. I could hear groaning, crumbling rock, and, wait for it, voices.

Looking around, I could sense that the dexholders hadn't heard anything, even the most sensitive ones. I could easily identify the three voices above me. Jessie, James and the talking Meowth of Team Rocket. Grr.

I heard a 'do it' from James, before a giant rock over our heads fell.

Yellow
A giant rock was coming. I shrieked. Leavetty leaped and used rock smash.

The rock shattered. Using psychic, the Leavetty guided bits of rock to fall harmlessly around us. It looked like it was fuming.

The entirety of the dexholders turned to me. Nervously, I looked around.

"Maybe we should, um, head back out."

My friends nodded in dissent.

This time, I could hear the rock coming before it started to fall.

"Dody, drill peck!"

The rock separated into pieces, but rained down. Leavetty quickly used light screen.

The rocks fell outlining a path. A straight one that led out of the cave. According to Leavetty's observations, it should've been a psychic pokemon.

Looking at each other, we started to run out.

Leavetty
A lot of robots tried to stop us. Robots, what a classic.

I blasted one to shreds with my flamethrower. Still, they were strong, at least for Yellow and her friends.

There was that feeling again. Impending doom. Why of all times should I be feeling it now?

Yellow
As we ran out of the cave, small groups of robots stopped us. We would fight them with our pokemon, but it soon became clear that they were trying to block us and grab Leavetty. One by one, the other dexholders stayed behind to fight them. Soon, only me and Red were left. We were close to the exit!

A robot ambushed me. That one disintegrated, courtesy of Leavetty. But when a second lunged at Red, he wasn't so lucky. Leavetty was breathing heavily, but she was entirely unscathed.

Pika destroyed the robot, but not before it had scratched Red.

Red's face was one of absolute concentration now.

"Yellow, get out of the cave!"

"But Red…"

"I can handle this. Go! You are our only hope!"

As I watched, he was losing. But when he turned a smile my way, I knew what I had to do.

Tears stung my eyes as I ran towards the exit of the cave. I knew it was only a matter of seconds before daylight would blind me.

Leavetty
I ran with Yellow. She was crying because she had to leave Red behind who was fighting a losing battle.

I had never felt less like myself. I was breathing heavily, but my lungs seemed to refuse to enlarge and provide me with the oxygen I needed.

When we emerged into the light, I saw someone I only knew too well.

My lungs could stand it no more. They squeezed, expelling all the air inside. My muscles contracted painfully, and I crumpled. Yellow's pokemon had fainted earlier, and I was the only one left. However, she would soon be one pokemon short if something wasn't done.

I tried to breathe, it didn't work. I tried to move, it hurt me more. Panic settled, and I knew I was dying.

----------------------

I'm so sorry for not updating! I have a lot to do.

I seriously hope I can do weekly updates, but that is if I'm good.

I do not own pokemon.