Chapter 5: The Early Bird Gets Cooking Duty

Blue was heading to Sinnoh with the other dexholders. Of course, being Blue, she just had to tell them the latest joke.

"I told Yellow two days ago to go to Sinnoh for the meeting. I wonder how late she'll be?"

Giggling, Blue nearly fell off Green's charizard. Grumbling, Green pulled her back onto its back, while charizard, with a personality not unlike its trainer's, rolled its eyes.

"You know perfectly well how much time Yellow needs to travel to Sinnoh. Why do you like to fluster her when she's late?"

Green's face remained impassive, as always, but when Red came to the front to express his opinion, his was of concern for Yellow.

"How will I know she will be fine this time? The last joke you played was pretty cruel."

Red was talking about the time Blue had pranked Yellow into nearly getting lost in the forest. It sure was lucky she could communicate with pokemon that time.

"Aww, you care! Don't you worry, she's juuuuuuuust fine. Just a little later than usual."

In the front, Green gritted his teeth. "One more word and you're back on jigglypuff," he threatened.

"Oh Greenie, you can't make me, can you?"

Green swiftly brushed jigglypuff's pokeball with his hand, released it, and pushed Blue onto its back. He then instructed charizard to fly faster. At those words, charizard looked at Red and Aero(Red's Aerodactyl) and cracked a small smile before doing as told.

Red tried not to laugh while Aero stretched its jaws into a ridiculously wide grin. Even though Green constantly denied it, Red was sure he loved Blue. In fact, everybody knew except the lover himself. Even the pokemon.

A few minutes later, they arrived at the front door of Platinum's mansion. After knocking, it was Pearl that arrived at the door.

"Come in, dear seniors! Senior Yellow was extraordinarily early. I assumed she would arrive with you, but apparently I was wrong. The others haven't arrived yet. The maids here'll show you to your rooms."

Red and Green looked at Blue. Didn't she say she'd be late?

Blue, too, looked surprised. But all three Kantonians asked to put down their things before asking the whereabouts of the blonde girl. "The kitchen, sir," said a maid when Green asked, " she's having an awful lot o' fun too."

They headed to the gigantic kitchen only to see an odd scene.

Yellow was throwing fruit at a strange pokemon, and the pokemon cut them up and threw them over to Diamond, who expertly threw them onto seperate dishes, both cooked and uncooked.

As they watched, the fruit throwing finished. The uncooked dishes were given to the strange pokemon, who used flamethrower to cook them. After they finished, Yellow turned around and saw the Kantonian dexholders. Red walked over and hugged Yellow, which Yellow returned with a redder-than-usual face.

After feeling her face cool down somewhat, she gestured for the strange pokemon to come. "Red, Green, Blue, this is Leavetty. It's a legendary pokemon I caught not long ago."

The Leavetty came forward and tipped its head. Pika, who was now on Red's shoulder, leaned down and sniffed at Leavetty. The Leavetty smiled and extended its tail to tickle the pikachu. The pikachu squealed and climbed down. Leavetty continued tickling him until he expressed the need to excuse himself.
Leavetty then extended a paw and waved to the others.

Leavetty now pointed a paw at Red, and its paw glowed the color of his namesake. It then repeated the same procedure with Green and Blue.

Leavetty turned to Yellow, and tipped its head. Smiling, Yellow said, "you never get names wrong, do you?" Smiling, it nodded. It pointed its paw out the window, and tipped its head again.

"You can go outside, Leavetty. It is nice when you ask, though."

After the Leavetty teleported outside, Green asked Yellow, "why does it use gestures? I thought you could understand pokespeech."

Staring outside, Yellow replied, " it's mute, but we do get along quite well. It's only the occasional indescribable gesture. It tries to talk sometimes, but it doesn't work. I wish I could help it..."

The other dexholders(Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald) arrived that evening. After a delicious dinner, Yellow settled into bed. Leavetty was in its dark form with the illuminated fur(from Chapter 3, please refer to that chapter if you forget) and looked at her in the dark.

"good night, Leavetty," said a yawning Yellow.

Two yellow eyes blinked at her from the shadows(as well as 7 rings of yellow light) before Leavetty stood and gently licked her cheek with its small pink tongue and then turning to her other pokemon and doing the same. It then settled on the couch(her room really was big) and switched off the light in its luminescent fur before finally closing its warm yellow eyes.

Yellow smiled. Yawning one last time, she settled into her covers and slept.

——————————————————
I hope this chapter wasn't too weird...
I do not own pokemon.