Chapter 22: Till Death Do Us Part

The wedding preparations were well underway. With a little help from all the pureones and spirits, the second and smallest(smallest as in only able to fit 200 people maximum) ballroom was transformed.

The ballroom now hosted chairs for everybody invited, buffet tables, a giant red carpet, an altar, an organ, and other things. Small magical bubbles floated around(courtesy of Corrithay), inside each a memory of what times Green and Blue had shared.

Other things were going on too.

Wavierne had scribbled dress designs on every single piece of paper she found, and had given perfect dresses to each girl, and carefully dyed and embroidered tuxedos for the boys. Helena and Drydia made grow-it-yourself bouquets(Helena having Drydia as a guardian spirit, and Drydia being a nature spirit, were both happy to help), while Liarie, Angelica, Niewue and Takeade catered. Shanna and Galactica made carefully carved ice sculptures of people who acted like servants and butlers(they had the same relationship as Helena and Drydia) since both had an uncanny ability to make lifeless objects like robots, erasers and ice sculptures come to life and have a mind of their own, Shanna's sometimes sassy watch being an example.

The giant windows were opened wide, and their white and lilac curtains swung. The floor was a black and white checkerboard, and the aisle was covered in a thick, red, carpet.

Yellow had gotten the idea from Green's parents' wedding. What better than to replicate a bit of your past?

Soon, the wedding day came.

Yellow, who was flower girl, stepped out for the first time in her costume. Wavierne had evidently gotten the flower girl memo - Yellow looked like a walking flower garden. A simple camellia in her hair, while roses, carnations, sunflowers and daisies and other flowers made her dress. Blue's gown was a simple white, but if one looked closer you could see intricately embroidered patterns of no name.

The other girls, who were bridesmaids, had dresses to match their names.

Crystal had interlocking crystalline threads to make a dress, each reflecting light so she would shine like an angel. Sapphire's sapphire blue dress had pants underneath, and the material was soft and stretchy, so Sapphire had responded to being thankful for Wavierne by obliging to wear sapphire earrings. Platinum's dress was, well, platinum coloured and made that she would look ladylike. White and Whi-two looked like twins, with near to matching grey-and-pearl dresses.

A few more juniors had joined the dexholders. Y, thirteen, was decked in a dress that reflected her love of flying, so much of it was feathers. Moon, at twelve years, was looking like the majestic celestial body that was her namesake.

X and Sun, two other juniors, had joined them too. The males wore tuxedos that matched their eye color, but Red, as ring bearer, had a little extra. Thanks to a little tip from Shanna, a pocket on the inside of his jacket held a little secret which he guarded closely.

Corrithay, whose spirit guardian was Wavierne, spirit of water and art, volunteered to play the organ. Dressed in a black and simple dress, she looked every inch a musician.

Shanna herself was dressed like a princess. Since Sarraleine had taken the colour turquoise, Angelica red, and Takeade lavender, Shanna dressed in indigo instead. An indigo dress with gold embroidery, to be exact. Though she was only twelve in human appearance, she somehow pulled off the look looking like a model. And though she was only twelve, all the girls(except Blue) were the slightest bit jealous of her figure, small and petite but with curves that told you she'd look good in anything.

Shanna caught them thinking and smiled.

They all jumped like they were caught red-handed.

The wedding was a success. Champions, gym leaders, friends and family came through Yellow's spare room door, and were awed by its amazing decor. They shook hands with Shanna, who shook theirs politely in return.

When Blue and Green kissed after saying, "I do," everyone cheered. From one corner drifted the sound of the organ, a powerful instrument. Shanna sat on a balustrade, looking on from above. As some noticed, she summoned a sketchbook and drew.

The ceremony was over, and now came the dance. Blue and Green danced flawlessly, while Yellow needed a mental boost from Shanna to rescue her from a blushing mess because she was dancing with Red. Little did they know Red had a secret.

After the dance, Yellow went out to the garden. Shanna's house tour had specifically shown her the ways to the garden, and there she found Shanna in the company of others.

Shanna was sitting on the edge of a fountain, with people talking to her. She would oftentimes drift her eye-contact onto other things, such as a pidgey that demanded attention, or a rattata that wanted a pat. It was soon revealed than she was talking to pokemon in their human forms, as she addressed one of them as 'Uncle Kyogre', whom Yellow knew too well who it was.

Shanna saw Yellow, and beckoned her over. "Come! I think you know some of them."

By this time, most of the dexholders had decided to venture out to the garden. As legendaries were introduced, some  dexholders couldn't help but squeal at their human forms. After all, they were almost all similar sizes now.

The Kantonians were introduced to Mewtwo, Deoxys, and a few other legendaries they knew. Deoxys took the time to hug Yellow and salute Red. Mewtwo just stared.

Gold hugged Entei, who laughed. Crystal was asking Celebi the recipe for the sweet treat she tasted a few nights ago. Raikou shook hands with Silver. Suicune stood tall by Crystal.

Groudon and Ruby were arguing with Kyogre and Sapphire, while Emerald and Rayquaza had annoyed faces.

Diamond, Pearl and Platinum were taking rides on the three beings of time, space and dimension, piggyback style.

The Unovan dexholders were chatting merrily with the legendaries they knew. Meloetta was one of them.

The Kalosian and Alolan dexholders were doing the same.

Shanna was talking with a few legendaries that weren't occupied, including Cresselia, guardian of dreams, and Darkrai, guardian of nightmares.

Red excused himself for a moment. Shanna pointed towards a path, and he thanked her. After a while, he still wasn't back.

Yellow was asked politely to check on him by Shanna. Following the same path, she came to a bush. Oddly, she could kind of see a door cut in it. Going against common sense, she opened it.

And indeed it opened. Feeling weird, she headed in and closed the door behind her. She gasped at the sight before her.

Flowers grew on the floor, with so many of them it seemed their petals interlocked to make a carpet. A swing that had seemingly been grown out from the floor swung gently, and on it was Red. Tall bushes dotted with flowers surrounded the place, but it didn't seem cramped.

"Hi, Red, did you want something?"

----------------------
We're nearing the end now! Hope you liked the story so far!

I do not own pokemon.