Chapter 19: Caution, Blue Ship

Two nights later, the fixing of the island was finished. They had also heard Shanna sing opera, which was quite the experience.

"Did you hear that voice? She sounded like a true opera singer."

"Well, she is Leavetty inside, and I doubt that she cannot do anything."

"The Leavetty we know!"

It was time to leave the island. Shanna seemed to have conjured a ship out of nowhere, and with a flick of her fingers the dexholders were levitated onto it and the ship was on autopilot on the way back.

Black, who had won a few rounds of chess against Green, Ruby, Platinum and Pearl(who surprisingly knew how to play) had decided to play chess with Shanna, and was losing. With Yellow watching, Shanna pulled a victory for the seventh time in a row.

"Aaaaand checkmate."

Black sighed. The eight year old was good.

Shanna smiled. She then headed across the deck with Yellow to answer a challenge from Lack-two to arm wrestle him.

Blue meanwhile was cooking up mischief. Green, who was reading, looked at her and nearly looked surprised. Blue was looking like she was using nasty plot.

Shanna meanwhile was finished with arm wrestling(which she had easily won) and was now in human form, curled up on a chair Leavetty style, and sunbathing with her eyes closed. Sleeping, Blue assumed.

When she headed towards Yellow, a voice clearly said in her head," what do you think you're doing?"

Blue looked around and saw Shanna giving her an evil eye.

Blue settled with looking at the arm wrestling match between Sapphire and Lack-two instead.

Blue could never hold herself in control for long though.

After Lack-two finished arm wrestling(it ended in a win for Sapphire, his arm was now sore) Blue beckoned him over.

"I've just been downstairs, and Whi-two wants something to do with you."

Shanna was currently chatting amicably with Crystal, and both were immersed in conversation.

"Really?" Lack-two asked, unaware of Blue's common shipping schemes.

For some reason, Shanna glanced his way and nodded before returning to her conversation.

"Okay, I'll head downstairs…"

"Mind if I join you? My cabin is on the floor where Whi-two's is."

Lack-two and Blue headed downstairs. Blue gestured Lack-two to Whi-two's room before pretending to head to her cabin.

Lack-two closed the door behind him to see Whi-two looking at a stack of paper.

Whi-two explained that White had asked them to be the stars of one of her most recent productions.

The two launched into conversation. What they didn't know was that Blue was watching, as they both blushed as they discussed the romantic plot. When they finished talking, Lack-two turned to head back out when he discovered the door was locked and jammed from the outside.

At that moment, Shanna promptly materialized on the ceiling. Whi-two screamed.

Shanna put a finger to her lips, motioning both Whi-two and Lack-two to be silent. Reverting to her old way of communication, gesturing, she gestured that Blue was outside. Grabbing their wrists, she turned into her dragon type form. Whi-two gasped at the familiar form. Shanna then put her wing through the ceiling, testing something, before holding both of them close and giving her wings one giant flap.

They went through three different floors like ghost types before landing on the deck with the other dexholders. When she put them down, they were no longer transparent.

After Blue emerged, looking sheepish, she found Shanna in dragon form, curled around Red and Yellow, both sleeping deeply. Her long tail was loosely draped around Lack-two, Whi-two, Black and White, all of them deep in discussion.

Shanna herself was snoozing, but she yawned and raised her head. Her smooth turquoise scales shimmered in the sunlight. Her scales were small, which granted her maximum flexibility. As Blue watched, she carefully raised an arm and pointed into the distance.

Land-ho!

Blue grinned. Time to wake those who were asleep up.

----------------------

Aaaand another one done. By the way, Black is good at chess, I don't know if you can tell.

I do not own pokemon.