Chapter 12: Say Hello to Juniors!

A little A/n

I'll be doing povs this chapter, and this chapter only. Unless I specify another one later. Hope you'll like this!

----------------------
Third person
Yellow arrived home to hear the phone ring. What a coincidence, she thought. It was Green.

"Hello, Yellow."

"Hello, Green. What is it?"

"Grandpa wants us to meet the new juniors from Unova. We'll be hosting two of them."

"Oh, I'd love to meet them anytime. Why did you call?"

"You'll be hosting another two of them, Lack-two and Whi-two."

"What?" Yellow was shocked. She wasn't exactly the greatest at social skills.

"You'll only be hosting them for a night, then we'll be meeting them at the lab. I'll send you a picture on the pokegear later."

On that, Green hung up. How very normal, Yellow thought. Very straight to the point.

Sighing, She headed towards the guest room. Now that she was hosting two guests, she might as well be getting that room ready.

~slight time skip to that evening~

It was a stormy evening.

Actually, stormy was an understatement. The night sky, normally clear and dotted with stars, or perhaps with the moon in sight, was now clouded by well, clouds. Oh and did I mention that they were giant storm clouds seemingly with intent to wreck havoc on the world?

Yellow stared out the window, hoping she would see the juniors safe and sound. The rain was pouring down so heavily it looked like thick mist, and the fact that it was night didn't help visibility.

Leavetty beat her to seeing the juniors. But no matter how hard it pointed, Yellow could not see them. Leavetty then frantically gestured for itself to go outside.

Yellow wanted to refuse, but such an urgent request could not be left hanging. After her consent, Leavetty teleported out of the house.

with Lack-two and Whi-two

"Hang in there, Lack-two!" Whi-two looked around, looking for any source of light. They were wet and exhausted. Lack-two had been hit by a falling tree branch not long ago, and was knocked out, now he was unconscious in Whi-two's arms. She knew she would soon be too tired to carry him and walk at the same time.

Thinking of the tree branch, she frowned. The tree branch had been supposed to hit her, but Lack-two's excellent instincts had saved her. They hadn't spared Lack-two, though.

She saw a figure in the distance. Somebody at last! Hopefully, she could ask for directions.

But no, it wasn't human. She saw instead a dragon approaching her, and seeing her, the dragon ran forward and hugged her. Gesturing that it was the senior Yellow's pokemon, it hugged her more. Whi-two only had one thing on her mind.

The pokemon was warm.

Taking Lack-two in one arm, it used the other three to walk and as Whi-two fell into step beside it, a giant wing extended above her and pulled her closer to the warm body of the pokemon. The warmth comforted her and spurred her on, and she was soon dried by the heat that emanated from the pokemon. The wing above her sheltered her, and Whi-two felt strangely comfortable.

Arriving at a small cottage on the edge of the Viridian Forest, the dragon took her through the door, and to Whi-two's surprise she passed through quite easily. On the other side, the dragon changed into a different form, one that looked more like an espeon, but looked more elegant. There was also a very worried senior Yellow waiting.

Yellow's pov

The juniors! They had arrived, but one(the boy, so I assumed it was Lack-two) was knocked out and the other(the girl, presumably Whi-two) seemed to be sleeping on her feet.

My confirmation came from Leavetty, who nodded. Only then did I say a hastened greeting, and told Leavetty to dry Whi-two off a little more. Leavetty proceeded to dry Whi-two with a gentle heat wave, then guided a drowsy Whi-two to the guest room. Meanwhile, I tended to Lack-two's wounds.

I headed to the guest room a few minutes later, requesting Leavetty's help to carry Lack-two, who was already asleep. While Leavetty went to fetch the boy, I sat next to Whi-two and talked to her.

" I'm lucky Leavetty found you. Phew! Green would kill me if you got lost"

Whi-two smiled. "So it's called Leavetty? I owe it one."

"Yes, she's very friendly. And helpful, too."

"I see."

I remembered something with a jump. "Oh, I forgot! I don't have any extra beds, and the couch is too small. Do you mind sharing with Lack-two tonight?"

"I do mind, but I'll let it pass tonight, senior. He saved me out there, after all."

"Call me Yellow." Whi-two looked glad I didn't ask what happened.

Leavetty appeared in the doorway, with Lack-two effortlessly held in her psychic. She put Lack-two down next to Whi-two, carefully and gently. Leavetty gestured that she wanted to sleep with them tonight. I smiled and said, "you ask them first, but I agree wholeheartedly."

I repeated the request to Whi-two, who happily said yes. At that, Leavetty crawled under the bed and slept. Whi-two could feel heat emanating from under the bed, and she was grateful for that. Both she and Lack-two were still a little cold.

Leavetty's pov(Yes, this is a first)

I felt like I was glued to a set of train tracks, and I was seeing the train approach. Oh no, not this feeling again. This usually came when I was about to have a vision.

I could feel that Whi-two and Lack-two were asleep above me. I tried to struggle against the feeling of restraint, but as usual, it didn't work. In fact, the longer I struggled, the longer the vision took to reach me. I gave up and was instantly thrown into my next vision.

It showed the room I was staying in. But I saw it from the doorway. The window was opened, and the juniors(or actually seniors for me) had vanished. My stomach churned. I fought the vision, gasping. I needed to get out! I couldn't see the clock, it was blurred. I needed to know this was the future! Not the past, unlike last time with Crystal. I needed to go! Out!

The entire vision blurred. I normally couldn't fight visions, but the intense emotion of fear coursing through me was enough to dispel any hallucination or vision. I felt my consciousness shift again and again. With an extra burst of fear, I jerked out of the vision, exhausted and afraid. I could no longer feel their presence.

Crawling out from under the bed was all the confirmation I needed. I could feel terror, sadness and anger rise, but mostly I thought about how disappointed Yellow would be.

The window was open, the rain drifting in. The covers of bed were twisted and untidy.

They were gone.