Chapter 13: Let's Go Save the World(Again)

The next morning, a heavy atmosphere hung in the air. Leavetty was shrunk in a corner, drawing circles on the floor. Yellow sat at the table, head in her hands. How were they going to tell the other dexholders?

Yellow decided she couldn't wait it away. She picked up her pokeballs nervously and headed towards Professor Oak's laboratory in Pallet Town.

Upon her arriving, alone , the dexholders knew something was wrong. When she revealed her reason, Sapphire sprang at Yellow.

Leavetty quickly used psychic to move Sapphire out of the way and put her down.

Sapphire screeched. "I waited the whole morning for nothing! I diligently sat, too!"

Yellow looked a little freaked out. And surprisingly, Leavetty did too. With a little movement of her paws, Yellow knew that Leavetty could hear the dexholders' thoughts. And since they all were direct thoughts, they would be louder than usual.

Leavetty's face also meant that some of them felt murderous. Knowing most of them well meant that she could guess where the murderous thoughts were coming from.

Also, she would definitely not want to fight them.

Yellow uttered a feeble, "sorry."

The environment burst into tumult. Cries that ranged from 'you know better!'(Green) to 'it wasn't your fault, don't worry' (Crystal) rang in the air. By the extra voices, she could guess their other Unovan dexholders had arrived, too. Black and White, she recalled.

Yellow gulped. She didn't like loud noises. Leavetty looked kind of sick.

Then, without warning, Leavetty toppled sideways and fell still.

Yellow, if possible, looked even more scared. Running to Leavetty's side, she tried to awaken it. A few seconds later, Leavetty stood up, shaking. She gestured for a pen and some paper.

Yellow looked confused, than pulled a notepad and a pencil out of her bag. Leavetty gestured 'I know where they are' before writing something down.

When Leavetty finished, she read the note aloud.

"Under the sea is where you go,
Under the Cerise Volcano.
On the seabed lies a cave,
They are frightened, but dry and safe.

But to the surface is where you go first,
And fight against the evil's greed and thirst.
Once you have all things put right without fail,
The homebound ship will finally sail."

Yellow put the note down and looked at the dexholders.

"Well, we can't just sit here! What's done has been done. We now need to focus on what we need to do." Red said, smiling grimly.

"But what?" White questioned. "Also, how do we trust her?"

"There's only one way to know," said Green.

On that, the dexholders stood, exchanged bitter smiles, and headed out the door.

----------------------

This chapter was disappointingly short. Sorry! Also, thank you readers, I didn't expect so much.

I forgot to add this the last chapter, so I say this for both this and the past chapter:

I do not own pokemon.