Epilogue

After a few months of planning, the wedding of Yellow and Red was about to be underway. This time, it would be held again in Shanna's ballroom, but Helena, being the daughter of Drydia, had taken the liberty to grow ten giant trees in it, their trunks climbing up the walls and branches sprawling over the ceiling, and with a little help from Shanna thousands of glowing flowers were grown on it. This made the venue more like a forest, and as this was a place where the lovers first met, it was perfect.

The other pureones and spirits had come too. Liarie helped with making little fires that floated around the room and didn't burn anything. Tanjan took to creating a non-dirty forest floor. Niewue made small breezes blow and ruffle the tree branches and flowers. Galactica used her never-melting ice to create crystalline and elaborate chairs, tables and generally other carpentry. Drydia was growing a bouquet and flowers to stick in the girls' hair. Wavierne designed new outfits, since this time it was  Whi-two being flower girl and Lack-two the ring bearer. But it was Shanna who spent a sleepless night designing and making a perfect dream wedding dress which had Yellow in tears.

Sarraleine and Corrithay hopped around the room, using their knowledge of magic to fix things. Angelica and Takeade were catering - one could tell by the mouth-watering smells coming from the kitchen.

In two days the preparations were ready. The wedding was held again in the evening, so Shanna and Galactica had made sure to make an artificial ceiling above the tree branches. Glittering stars shone from any space the branches had left.

The venue was stunning.

On the wedding day, Yellow headed to Shanna's bedroom after she changed into her dress. With a squeal, Wavierne attacked her hair so that it would look good under her veil.

"Oh dear, sorry for that! Wavierne is obsessed with art and beauty."

Corrithay had spoken. Yellow laughed.

"If you read my mind, you must know what I replied. Still, it's pleasant."

Corrithay giggled.

"Good to know."

Shanna turned to head out of the room. This time her dress was the same as last time's, indigo with golden embroidery. Before she headed out the door, she said, "Yellow, mind to join me in the garden after you're done?"

Yellow gave an ok sign with her hand.

Wavierne instantly grumbled that Yellow moved too much.

Shanna smiled, Corrithay groaned and said'Wavierne, you're my guardian spirit!', and Yellow suppressed a giggle.

After Yellow's hair had finished with being combed, braided and other things, Yellow went to the garden.

Shanna greeted her, but sadness was evident in her voice. Taking a deep breath, she led Yellow to a fountain.

"Yellow, can I be released?"

Yellow was dumbfounded. "Why?"

Shanna met her gaze, but it was evident she didn't want to.

"I have shied away from my duties as pureone for too long. I have decided to live a nomadic life, traveling the length of the world to visit my peoples. This is a way to tell them they have a leader."

"But won't being released hurt you?"

"The whole reason the masterball is intact is because I never let my true power out."

"Ohh…"

"I have to go, Yellow. I have to redeem myself, and prove to my people that I am a true leader."

"I won't stop you."

Shanna looked surprised. "You won't?"

"It is a selfish desire to want you for myself. After all, you carry responsibilities."

Shanna now looked sad and happy at the same time.

"Thank you, Yellow. Would you mind if I…did it now?"

Yellow gave Shanna her masterball. Simply by breathing out, a purple aura surrounded Shanna and broke. The masterball broke as well.

"One last thing," said Shanna.

She drew a necklace out of nowhere. It looked like an exact copy of her own questaris, except this one had a camellia attached to one end of the sapphire leaf.

The flower was breathtaking. Interlocking pearl and amber petals were carefully arranged, and it was carved so each petal was realistic as real life camellias.

"Shanna, wow!"

Shanna then showed a small hole on the end of the leaf.

"This whistle contains part of my soul. Blow into it, and I will be contacted. Try it!"

Yellow blew into the little hole. To her surprise, a sweet tune could be heard, instead of a monotone and shrill sound.

Shanna fastened the necklace with the whistle on it around Yellow's neck. Wiping a tear from her eye, Shanna whispered, "I will grant you entrance back to your world, and then I will leave."

Yellow hugged the girl. "I will miss you."

That night, the ceremony was perfect. As it ended, Shanna, as promised, guided them back to Yellow's storeroom door.

Shanna said a final goodbye to Yellow that night, tears barely showing.

Shanna and Yellow stood outside in the warm night air.

"I'm glad you're happy."

"I'm glad you found a purpose."

The wind blew, ruffling their hair.

"Bevari, Yellow. Goodbye."

"Till we meet again. Promise?"

The two soulsisters exchanged hugs before Shanna leaped into the air, stopping for a second to bow to Yellow before disappearing.

That night, as Yellow settled with Red, he asked, "Where is Shanna?"

Fingering the necklace, she looked to the window, where the stars seemed to form her shape.

"She is happy."

----------------------

Here is the ending! I have an authors note coming up, wait for it!

I do not own pokemon.