Morning...

It's Saturday and 9.30 in the morning in New Jersey... and Mia is still figuring out whether to continue sleeping or do something freshening. She is still in her high school and this teenager life is not too interesting for her.

She still looks like a middle school kid with that 5'2 height which is obviously short and that flowing chestnut brown coloured hair is considerd as an attractive feature by her friends though she finds it pretty long to handle. And those big oval brown eyes are always in wandering state. Mia often thinks that her mom should have participated in the beauty contest instead of working in a marketing company for 10 hours a day.

"MIA..MS.MIA HILLS..IF YOU DON'T COME OUT OF YOUR NOW I'M GONNA MAKE YOU STAY THERE THE WHOLE DAY",shouted Rebecca.

Rebecca Hills at the age of 40 is an hard working women and friendly mother anyone would want. She is quite too beautiful for this age and that luxuriant black hair and brown eyes make her look like Asian but she is not.

Mia comes out of her room finally. "Mom it's Saturday and why are you in formal? Don't say me you have work today",said mia.

"Can't you see Mi, your mom works as if she owns the company",said her dad Copper Hills.

Copper Hills is also at his 40s and with that chestnut brown hair which is a bit curly and round brown eyes makes him look like mia. He calls her Mi (only her father is allowed to her so). Mia and her dad bonds up well in teasing her mom.

"Yeah dad you are right!",grinned mia.
So this is her family- lovely happy caring and packed with lots of love.

In the middle of the living she spots her brother, Benjamin Hills. He is in his senior year in high school. Benjamin is the most popular person in his school for both his looks and intelligence.
Mia thinks he has grown more than necessary with a height of 6'7. Which makes him stand out in any place he is there.

"Mia,atleat someone is doing a great work at the age of 40 and look yourself still the kid in middle school.",mocked her brother Ben.

"Oh come on, why do you interpret",replied mia.

Mia and Benjamin has always had the tom and jerry relationship . But Ben protects Mia in ways she doesn't find out. Benjamin has inherited the black coloured hair from his mother and he is considered the most handsome around in neighborhood.

"Ok, whatever I'm heading out to work and you all behave yourselves. Honey take care of them. And you, Mia go and find out Izzy and justin."said Rebecca and she left.

So Mia went in search of her younger sister Isabel who is 14 years old and her younger brother Justin who is 10 years old.

They both had their  rooms in first floor . Even Ben had his room in first floor along with them.

"Izzy where are you.? And justin..jus.. where are hell are you two?"enquired mia on her way to their room.

She found Izzy painting something in her room in the white canvas in front of her. Izzy had this talent for a very long time. She draws and paints in an alluring way.

Isabel with flowing short black hair and pretty oval blue eyes looked exactly like her mom at times.She is charming , talented and most of all she is taller than Mia with 6'1 height at the age of 14.

Often Mia is considered the youngest one in the family.
"Hey izzy, wow mindblowing work and this is the master piece so far you have painted.",exclaimed mia.

"Thanks mia. And from next week, after school reopens I'm gonna take regular classes for painting and also arts.",conveys Izzy.

Mia appreciates her approach and finds Justin. She enters his room and finds it empty and suddenly,
"Hands up, you have entered your enemies area", appeared justin with water gun in his hand and frowning expression.

Mia finds all the things cute about her brother. Mia controls her smile and raises her hand slowly.

"Oh Captain justin, please so mercy on me", mimicked mia.

Then she runs towards her brother to catch him while he releases all the water from the gun making Mia giggle though she is wet.

Then both laugh at each other and she brings justin to the living room to make him eat his breakfast.

"Hey Mi, do you need anything for the school and to remind you all the school reopens on next Tuesday. So what about shopping?, asked dad.

Mia  and Benjamin studies at The Webbs school New jersey. While izzy is in her secondary school.
So now is when Mia remembers that she has got school next week to attend.

.................

Catch out the high school experiences of Mia hills in the next chapter..