It's Field day

It's 7.30 in the morning when Mia got out of her bed.

'Oh, I should be at school by 8.30 am. Field day should end well with peace and sportsmanship. I should do my best today. Though, I won't be participating in any of the events, I should organize the event well', Mia's brain was filled with thoughts. Suddenly her phone starts ringing.

"Hello, James! What's up?"

"Hey, don't tell me you have just woke up", bragged James.

"Actually,  yup!! Good morning", yawned Mia.

"I'm on my way to school! I want you to come and check the event list and the rules and regulations one last time before the big day begins"

"I'm afraid I won't make it to school on time.", said Mia.

"Hey, I have other works to do!! So, be here at 8 Am", James commands.

"Whatever", snapped back Mia.

Mia gets ready in a grumpy mood. She felt it frustrating to get ready early in the morning.

....................

"Enjoy this day, Mi", cheered Mr.Hills.

"See you, dad", Mia took a toast and leaves to the driveway.

She took the free road to reach school in time. Adam, Elena and Jane promised to reach school as fast as they could.

Mia's phone buzzes. A message pops up and it's from Jane.
'Almost there!! Will Catch up soon'!
Mia continues driving.

..................

The field and the track were filled with lots of students. Mia felt surprised on seeing lots of students before the events. It showed their interest and enthusiasm towards the big day.

'How is it possible...what brings them here early this morning' Mia thought to herself.

"Hey," James approaches Mia with a huge bundle of papers.

"Hold on, you want me to check all these sheets", said Mia looking stunned.

"No, just deliver it to the particular event organizers and they will start the events", announces James.

Mia felt relieved. "Yeah, sure! why not!",  replied back Mia.

*Water ballon toss
*sponge pass
*speed relay
*tug of war
*legged race
*potato sack relay
*fill the bucket
*volley ball
*ultimate frisbee
*few indoor games

It took nearly 45 minutes to check and deliver the lists to the particular event organizers.

...................

"Someone looks tired and grumpy before event itself...hey minion, did you take bath?", Adam taunted her.

Mia glared at him fiercely and had just opened her mouth to fire back but right then Elena and Jane hugged her. This made her smile. They four looked incredibly stunning together with the same t- shirts.

"Leave her alone, Adam", shouted Jane.

"So, from now on, let's enjoy this day to the fullest", beamed Elena.

Mia and Adam signed. Since, little kids they both doesn't show interest towards games and the field days.

They just hang around together, watch other students play and drink their favorite energy drink. Now, Jane has been added to the clan. But Elena is right opposite of them. She likes to play, shout , cheer and most of all she loves winning.