EPILOGUE

"If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it's yours.
  If doesn't come back, maybe it was never yours!!"

                       <🖤>

After 4 years........

"Mikey....Michael...where are you?", Mia has been shouting this name for the past five minutes and there was no reply from him.

Mia was arranging the dishes on the table. She moves away from the kitchen island and look for Michael all around the living room. He was nowhere to find.

Today, a special day in her life. Three years ago, everything in her life was turned upside down by a single person.

And her world began revolving around this single person. She never had enough time to spare for anything else other than her profession and her special person.

And today, she is gonna meet her friends -Adam, Jane, Elena and Ben is also joining them for lunch. It has been a long time since they had met each other. It was four years, when she got to meet Jane and Adam.

She came to know that Jane and Adam was blessed with a charming baby boy and later he was named as Kyle Brown, few years back.

Mia guessed that Kyle must be 4years old by now.

'The secret of happy life is few friends who come into your life by luck and never leave'

Jane and Adam couldn't make it to Mia's wedding due to their busy situations. They sent their wishes and consolations through their closest friend for her wedding.

After few days, Jane called via phone and said she was really sorry and felt bad for missing her bestfriend's wedding. Adam felt sorry as well.

Mia said she totally understands what they are going through. Jane promised that she would bring Adam and Kyle along with her, when she visits New Jersey.

The promise remained unfulfilled for 3 years. And now, finally Jane and Adam are visiting New Jersey along with their little pre schooler, Kyle.

Kyle was one of the few famous babies, who cracked the internet, the moment he was born. People were eager to see the baby boy born for the popular baseball player, Adam and a novelist cum celebrity, Jane.

Kyle picture was published only when he was 1 year old. Kyle had the same blue eyes and curly hair like Adam's but he had Jane's smile. And he resembles very much like Jane than Adam.

Mia was eager to meet them, and their cute little family. The last time she met Adam and Jane was at Elena's wedding, five years back.

Elena was blessed with twins, 2 lovely beautiful baby girls, named Iris and Ivy.
Iris and Ivy hills were identical twins with Elena's alluring bright green eyes and glossy blonde hair.

They were four years old as well. Mia was able to connect well with those two little angels since she meets them every six months.

Elena and Mia lives nearby at a distance of few kilometers, it's an hour drive away. And Elena said she would come by for preparing lunch along with Mia but she was hasn't reached her home yet.

Mia completes the preparation of lunch and sets the table with the cutlery. They would be here anytime and Michael was no where to be seen.

"Michael....baby where are you?", yelled Mia to check whether he was ready to meet her friends. Michael will never get ready on time.