New..

It's an amazing monday morning....

'God, I'm gonna be late again',thought Mia. After staying up really late on Saturday night for the concert , made her remain sleepy throughout  sunday.

Still, she felt tired. She managed to get ready faster by wearing the casual outfits and combed her hair to make loose braids.

Mia walked downstairs to the kitchen and hears her mom talking to her dad about something funny. And things like these happens once or twice in her home.

Her mom has always been busy with work ever since Mia joined 6th grade. Later on, her mom started working too hard and had non fun , lost the sense of humor and literally became a robot.

"Wow , look who is in the kitchen!!, The great Rebecca Hills!!",exclaimed Mia and made her mom chuckle.

"You look pretty, sweetty!",confessed Rebecca.

" Come on, let's have breakfast together",suggested Rebecca.

"Mom, are you joking!! I am leaving, bye!! And how come you are here ? Did you call off work today?", questioned Mia.

"Actually I have got a new partner at work and her name is Sara. She is really very helpful and cheerful. So that's why I feel a bit relieved and I can have free time in the morning.", explained Rebecca.

"Good for you mom", appreciates Mia and starts walking to the driveway.

" Mia, don't forget that today is dinner day.",said dad.

According to the Hills, dinner day is something important where the family members sits together and must have dinner together at least once in a week and no one is allowed to skip this family tradition. They consider this as an way to bond together as a family and know about each other in a better way.

.........................

" Gosh, you were marvellous !! How could you do that?That butterfly strokes were fantabulous", expressd Elena.

Mia removes the goggles and says
" That's enough el, come out , we have classes to attend."

Mia has always been good at swimming. She finds peace while  swimming. Whenever she is confused or upset, she prefers to do swimming.

Mia doesn't take appreciations well. She just tosses off the appreciations and never takes anything to the head.
Both change clothes and march towards history class..

............................

During Break time....

"So, there was a kid  in my politics class and i have never seen him before. But, he was really very attractive and totally cool. Most of all he is an genius! He literally answered almost all the questions Mr. Warner asked and made him speechless. I have never seen anyone show such a interest in Politics.", declared Elena.

"Probably , I think he is the newly transferred kid that everyone is talking about! Nick said he finds the guy is too mysterious, and Nick said he is not too friendly.", said Adam.

Mia sighs and just moves towards the notice board to look at  the new poster published by the year book committee regarding the vacancies in the committee.

"Hey kiddo, move!",said a deep- guttural voice.

Mia says "whom do you think you are" and turns to find the person and became speechless. He seemed very familiar. Those brown eyes, black wavy hair and most importantly he was very tall.

He had earphones around his neck and white ipod in the pocket. Suddenly, she remembered the incident in the hallway , (the day he dashed her and left without apologizing).