Campaigning Time

"Mia , I hope you can do it!", cheered Rebecca.

Mia couldn't get a good sleep last night.
She was thinking of the ways and possibilities, the outcome of all the campaigning work.

"Mom, I'm not sure whether I can give it a chance and most importantly I don't know who is gonna be my opponent.", admitted Mia.

"Hey, come on champ...you can rock it", said Mr.Hills.

Mr Hills said "if you stress too much about something before it happens, you basically put yourself through it twice' and I feel like you need to chill out".

Mia just nodded meekly, hoping everything would go right.
The ride to school was pleasant. Mia pretended this would end well.

...............................

"So , what's happening ? Why are you all here? ", Mia questioned Adam and Elena who were waiting near the entrance of classroom instead of going in.

"Hey, just waiting to catch up with Jane, she has went to find out the  details for the election", replied Elena.

"And I have this great doubt from yesterday, who is my opponent?", asked Mia.

"Oh, you didn't know , Corale Rose is your rival!!",said Adam.

Mia's eyes shot wide open and her mouth hung open in shock.
"WHAT?", yelled Mia.

Corale Rose is the most popular sexy one in the school. She has super shiny blonde hair , beautiful blue eyes , glossy lips , perfect body and everything for being a supermodel.

But she is a complete bitch. She is popular for her beauty but still she will do anything for her reputation. Her bitchy character ruined her reputation.

She once started  a rumour like she dated Ben and when it came to light , she was proved wrong and people became aware of her. But still she has popularity in school.

 But still she has popularity in school

"Wow, so that's it....I know what would happen now? Oh, Corale is someone who would knock you off without your knowledge", tensed Mia.

"Come on Mia, people knew she is a bitch", said Elena.

"It doesn't matter El, all we need is beauty and fame to win people's heart . And look at her , she has already got both", cautioned Mia.

"Hey , you look beautiful too, but short and cute like mininon", joked Adam.
Mia was not in the mood to laugh.

"Though she be little , she is fierce"  Mia said to Adam . These were Shakespeare words.

"It's not true Mia, only your actions and achievements will win people's heart. Do something for them and they will remember you for so long", encouraged Elena.

'Maybe what if El is right .....even if I don't win I will make people remember me...and at this point there is no way  back...so I will fight' Mia thought herself.