Sťîļľ Hávįňğ Přáčțîcę!!

The first month of the autumn, September, is a moderately hot month in New Jersey.

But, out of the blue, the weather seemed pretty good with no heat and moderately slow breeze. While autumn refers to colder weather along with wind and rain but in New Jersey it's the straight opposite.

The September air blowing away Mia's hair around , while she enjoyed the bright sunny and breezy weather.

All the trees along the pathway to the entrance of the school has started shedding its leaves and the colour of the leaves has been changed.

Autumn is all about Thanksgiving.
Mia spotted Elena and Jane at their usual place.

"Hey!!", Mia started walking towards them.

"So, what's your first class for the day?", asked Jane.

"It's history for us and you??", replied back Mia.

"Unfortunately I don't remember, maybe I should head towards geography class", said Jane scratching her head.

"By the way, Where is Adam??", asked Mia.

"He is at practice!!", stated Jane.

"Still practicing??!! It's time for the classes and he is gonna be late. And there is still 2 more weeks right??! Why did he start his practice now!!", claimed Mia.

"Hey, it's been like 2 years and he might need extra practice to prove himself to the team", said Elena.

"And James is the captain of the opponent team in the intra highschool baseball match!! The winning team will represent our arena in the next home match", articulated Jane.

"And I wanted him to win this match, so badly. So fingers crossed!!", added Jane.

"Yeah, this would be a great milestone for his future plans on playing for the national baseball team", responded Elena.

"Which means a lot of practice is necessary for the great success.
Practice puts brain in your muscles", insisted Mia.

"Obviously!. And every practice is a learning process right?? Today, let's visit the field and cheer him up.  4PM at the field!!", beamed Jane.

They agreed to her, since it's an important match in Adam's life, they all wanted to be a part of it on every single occasion. They want the best out of the best for him.

"Well, then I'm leaving to the principal office. I have to say the thought of the day. So, see you Jane!! El, hold me a seat in history class", Mia left them waving bye.

..........................

'Good morning amigos!!From morning's first sunlight till the evening's last star never forget how special you are!...

So here is the thought of the day:
All of life is peaks and valleys. Don't let the peaks get too high and the valleys too low. We are not given a good life or a bad life. It is up to us to make it good or bad' Have a great day ahead!!

Mia make her way down the hallway, pushing past few people so she could get to class on time.

The bell rings bringing history class to an end.

"Guess what?", Elena said grinning.

"What?", Adam was not in the right mood to enjoy her jokes.

"I'm cheering up for your team and other team's cheer leaders are led by Corale. Since, I'm your lucky charm, your probability of winning the match is 100%", cheered Elena.