Trick or treat??!!

Today was the day!!! The day, the  Halloween party was to be celebrated in their high school. The past week has been busy and tiring. Finally, all the decorations were done and everything was set for the party.

All their hardwork has finally paid result. The party set up and the decorations were fantastic and the school has never seen the Halloween set up so grand and adorable.

Everyone were like roof excited and waited hopefully for this day. Though, people may say it's just Halloween, it is one of those evenings, were everyone would get quality time to spend along with friends and families wearing costumes of our own interest, partying around, collecting candies and enjoying the evening to the fullest. Halloween brings new people to your door.

"No, I'm not doing this!!", said Elena. Elena and Jane were arguing about something so seriously that they didn't see Mia joining them and she sat across them at the usual table.

"Girls, what's going on?", enquired Mia.

"Costumes for today's event!!", chirped Jane, an uncontainable smile plastered on her face all the time and it's undeniable.

"Oh, cool!!", replies Mia sipping the smoothies.

"Not at all. We have not decided anything yet about the costumes and it's time to shop!!", beamed Elena with a huge grin on her lips.

"So, what's the plan?", asked Mia.

"The plan is we decide our costume first, then we go shopping", Elena smiled at them.

"Elena has decided to dress up either as snow white or Cinderella", said Jane and she added , "But I suggest her to dress up like a witch!!"

Mia giggles at Jane's suggestion. Each one of them teased one another regarding the costumes they were gonna choose.

"Enough, now let's decide something quick. We have shopping to do", stated Elena for which Jane and Mia signed together at the word 'shopping'.

"El, what's your thought?? Split it out!!",  claimed Mia.

"Ben and I have decided to wear costumes as a couple for the party. Now,
I have to choose anyone one of the Disney princess", said Elena.

"It's simple, babs!! All of the Disney prince are Mr.Perfect!! So, any prince costume would be perfect for Ben", explained Mia.

"And you, Jane?? Are you guys wearing costumes together as a couple?", asked Mia.

"No, hope Adam said he's gonna dress up like a Dracula!!", said Jane. Mia and Elena laughed out hard.

"Like the one in the movie hotel transylvania", chuckles Mia.

"Don't tell me you are gonna be Marvis!!", elena teased Jane. Jane stuck out her tongue at Elena.

"Jane, what have you planned?", questions Mia.

"I'm gonna dress up like 'Merida' from the movie Brave", squealed Jane.

"Perfect!! Jane, you'll look exactly like her except for the hair color. She has red bushy and curly hair while you are perfect with brown. But you represent her character", chirped Mia.

"Brave?? Which Merida?", Elena looked confused.

"Merida, the impetuous but courageous one and a skilled archer who wants to carve out her own path in life. In this movie, Merida discover the true meaning of courage and undo a beastly curse before it's too late", narrated Jane.

 In this movie, Merida discover the true meaning of courage and undo a beastly curse before it's too late", narrated Jane