The party

Suddenly Mia's phone starts singing live while you are young, distracting her from reading. She answers the call.

'Hey, jane!!'

'Howdy, what are you up to?'asked Jane.

'Nothing much' she said blankly.

'Party at 6 right?', Jane asked unsurely.

'Ahem...yeah, hope so!', replied back Mia acting dumb.

'Hey, cheer up, it's the first party of your life. Try to have fun with James', Jane tries to enhance her mood.

'I'm not sure, Jane. It's my first party and I'm all alone without you guys', signed Mia.

'Hey, you are not alone. James would keep you engaged', teased Jane.

'Not funny, I'm not into him, Jane. I'm just accompanying him', assured Mia.

'So, Elena and I will be there by 4. Will help you out with makeover', chuckled Jane.

'Whatever, see you!!' Mia threw the phone and continued reading her book.

Mia doesn't want to party alone without her friends and it was obviously the first time she would be doing something like this without Adam, Elena and Jane.

She has never been to a teenager party in her whole life other her birthday parties. She never felt comfortable around so many teenagers and those flickering lights, the bursting music and most of all Mia finds all these things annoying. (Let's see how she survives this party)

................

"Hey, how does it look?", Mia asked nervously stepping out of her closet room.

Elena made sure Mia has to wear something elegant and glittery for the party. So, she brought one of her maroon and black dress.
Their jaws dropped open in shock looking at Mia.

"Oh god, you look alluring!!",admitted Jane. They have never seen Mia wearing party clothes. This sleeveless party dress with v neck stopped above her knees which made her look taller than usual. The maroon and black colour dress gave her a ravishing look.

"I find it a bit revealing at the back and the dress is short!! Why should I wear this? Can't I wear shirts and jeans?" Mia complained about the dress.

"Stop whining, stupid. You look enticing. People will go crazy seeing you like this", beamed Elena.

Mia looked dazzling in that party wear. Though, she found it uncomfortable, Jane and Elena made sure she felt confident in those clothes.

"Time to do makeover", bounced Jane, though it was Elena doing the makeup.

Elena applied a little eyeliner to Mia's eyes, giving a subtle wing then added some mascara to her eyes.

A little blush was applied to her cheeks and lathered a bit of red lipstick on her lips. Jane did her hair into messy braid and did few curls at the end.

Mia took a glance at the full body mirror.

"Fuck, who the hell is this?", she totally freaked out seeing her with makeup on.

"Mia, you are bewitching", yelled Jane.
And she sat at the bed taking few pictures of Mia in the party outfit.

Mia always wore outfits that made her feel comfortable with little makeup. It was her first time to dress for a party and most of all she found the clothes to be revealing.