Working for Cause....

The weekends made them work too hard for the posters, banners and other stuffs to represent Mia and her motives.
They decided not to bribe the students and maintain integrity. 'Because success without integrity means nothing.' It was one of Mia's thoughts regarding success.

Benjamin Hills tried his best in helping them. Jane ,Adam and Elena tried too hard to bring confidence in Mia.

They  crashed together in Adam's place for carrying out the work. His mom offered them desserts and dinner with out a fail. Mia still didn't have a clear head and she was consumed by thoughts.

 Mia still didn't have a clear head and she was consumed by thoughts

The posters came out well. It included:

'For fame , she isn't greedy...
For help, she is speedy
She is the one who will get things done...
So cast your votes for MIA HILLS.

..............

VOTE FOR ME...IM THE RIGHT CHOICE..
VOTE FOR ME...I'LL BE YOUR VOICE...

................

Students need their own voice...so make the right CHOICE...
The right CHOICE is MIA HILLS...
CAST YOUR VOTES FOR HER...

..............

Now, they have got a week for campaigning.

"So, Sunday happened to be a busy day for us", said Adam.

"And from tomorrow,  we have got 4 days to campaign and the election takes place on Friday and the results will be declared on the same day.", Jane told them all. They all agreed upon.

"Only two things left to do
- 1. Campaigning and
  2. Speech
Mia you have to inspire everyone by yours words. And I know you can nail it since Corale is not an expert with words. So, how far are you ?", affirmed Elena.

"The speech is almost ready but I don't know whether I can make it to the stage", stated Mia.

"Don't you think , we need to do something to impress everyone", asked Elena.

"We should live life to express and not to impress, we must work for a cause and not for applause.", replied back Mia.

Everyone was working hard for this campaigning and Mia has to make it worthy.

"Mia, you will nail it definitely and now all  you need is a clear mind. Go home,  take your time and rest well. Let's all meet at school", said Adam.

Adam was right, Mia should stop the wars that took place in her mind.

That night, she made it clear that she will do it for her friends. And she decided she will never let them down.

..............................

"All the best with the campaigning work", wished Rebecca.

"Gotta go , bye mom, dad catch you up later", Mia left for the driveway.