Directioner

A week later....

Mia woke up to the sound of her phone beeping rapidly. Mia felt so drowsy and stayed in bed for a few more minutes. Then she looked at her phone and almost got panic attack.

"Oh shit, this is happening again", screamed Mia.

The time is 8 AM. She should be in school by 9 AM. It takes more than 30 minutes to reach school and with her dad driving, she will never reach school on time.

........................

"Dad, I'm driving by myself", said Mia and took the keys from the table.

"And where is Justin?"asked Mia.

"Mom dropped Justin at school on her way to work ! She left 10 minutes ago. Ben is driving his motorbike and he took Izzy with him today", replied Mr.Hills.

"And you must have your breakfast now! Come and sit", demanded her dad.

"Oh for God's sake, dad do you know what time is it?",insisted Mia.

"Dad, I should be leaving by now; so I can be at school at the right time!!"
She just grabbed a toast and left to the driveway.

The traffic was making her mad.
"Oh come on", Mia kept murmuring throughout the drive to school.
.....................

She reached school by 8:59 AM. She took a run from the hallway to her classroom.

On the way to the class, someone dashed Mia in the middle of the hallway. She was about to fall but somehow she managed and balanced herself. Mia at that moment was like a fully loaded gun which was about to fire.

She just turned and said "Hey watchout, you dummy moron; Can't you see?", then continued running.
These things like Mia scolding someone  happens once in a blue moon.

She reached class on time. She pulled out a chair near Adam and let out a heavy breath.

"Hey Minion, what's the expression on your face and are coming from gym?, questioned Adam seeing Mia sweat like that.

It took Mia a moment to realise  that she has offended someone harshly.
She tried to remember that face but she just got a glimpse of that person.
He was tall, had brown eyes and black wavy hair. But she didn't remember his face.

.............

The bell rings and history class comes to an end.

"So , How come you came too early today to class?" teases Adam and chuckles.

"I drove too fast and that's why I was on time to class",said Mia and frowned.

"Oh God, Tell me how many accidents did you make on the way here!" ,Adam teased again.

"Leave her alone",shouted Elena.

"Hey Mia, last night I heard a song named 'what makes you beautiful' and that was heart capturing. Later I surfed about it and found out that it was sung by a English Irish Pop boy band called the One direction", said elena.

"What! A band like the Beatles?", asked Mia.

"Yes, the band includes 5 boys- Liam , Harry, Louie, Zayn, Niall and all the 5 boys are equally charming. But Harry styles is my favorite. He is unique in all ways", said Elena dreamily.

Suddenly Elena had the obsession for this band.Adam was curiously listening.

"And I recommend you both to hear all their songs because it is worth it", commanded Elena.

"You know what, I did all the research and found out an amazing news. Next week, they are having a concert in New Jersey", cheered Elena and started jumping in happiness.

"Guess what, I think Elena you should get some beauty sleep because you literally look like a zombie",teased Adam.

"Stop this blabbering and go to your class. Will catch you up at lunch",says Adam and leaves the place.

Mia liked the name One direction and she wanted to know about them.

........................

"So, what about the concert? Had any thoughts about it?", recalled Elena and  kept chewing her sandwich.

Mia smiled at her and said, "I know you already have a plan, El ; spit it out!!", said Mia.

"So the plan is I have already contacted an agent for the tickets for the concert. And this concert is held at Matthews Stadium(this is the most biggest stadium we can possibly imagine) and we are gonna rock it! Agreed?", questioned Elena.

Mia thought to herself that this is not gonna end good. She has never been to a party and concerts like these are not her cup of tea!.

Adam said, "I agree to any of your ideas El , until we have some fun".
Mia just nodded.

........................

"MOM, I going to crash, good night!", shouted Mia on the way to her room.
She just completed her homework and thought about what Elena said.

She surfed the band's songs and listened to the song "Best song ever" which made her fall hard for the boy band. She realised that not only the boys were handsome but all of them had an unique voice.

From that moment, she became a directioner. She noticed only a particular person in all the songs and kept smiling.

......................

Catch out the adventures of Mia that takes place in the concert....and enjoy it!in the next chapter.