Be Wild

"Ouch", Mia fell down and got her knee bruised.

"Oh God, it hurts like hell!!", yelled Mia.
But Alec showed no reaction, it was Mia who missed the steps and messed up the race.

"Can we quit?", Alec let out his hand.
Mia took his hand and got up from the ground.

"No, I think we should make it worthy!!", said Mia pointing out her bleeding knees.

Alec placed his hand on her shoulder and Mia holds his waist firmly. They looked at each other for a moment and nodded. Within few minutes, they made it near other teams. Adam and Jane were leading the race.

"Hey, time to speed up", insisted Alec.
They moved faster than the other teams and they went near Adam and Jane.

Now, both the teams were moving equally fast. Mia could see that they were approaching the finishing line. Adam and Jane never missed a step and they moved together faster than Alec and Mia.

Alec and Mia tried their best to cope up with them. The finishing line was only few meters away. Mia held Alec's waist stronger in anticipation. Both the teams were moving at the same speed.

All the other students cheered up for both the teams. So, at the last few steps, Alec doubled up his speed and Mia felt like flying. She didn't feel like walking but she felt like flying. She could barely feel her steps. So, finally at such a speed , Alec and Mia managed to reach the finishing line before Adam and Jane.

The exciting race came to an end.
Mia was glad for winning the race but she had no energy to jump in joy.
Her muscles had no energy to make her walk anymore.

"Don't sit down!! You should clean up your wound", commands Alec pointing out her wound. Mia was breathing heavily. She was inhaling and exhaling through both her nose and mouth.

"Hey, what the hell!! You didn't participate in any relay. It's just a legged race", mocked Alec. Mia was back to her grumpy mood.

"It's my first time ever. Doing something like this!! I never thought I would do this with you", Mia yelled and  showed a long face. She kept panting which made her look a like dog.

"Okay, calm down!! You might get a panic attack at this rate!!", joked Alec.

Now, Mia's patience flew away.

"Hey, if the fairy tales witches were not for females and if took Male form it would be you. You are a devil who doesn't wear a Prada ", barked Mia and punched him.
She moves towards the helping group to clean up her wound.

"Hey, are you all right??", Jane asked in an concerned voice. Mia nods at Jane.

"No, you don't look fine. Come on let's get first aid", added Adam.

..............

"What??!! Seriously!! Did Mia win the race", Elena was overjoyed hearing about the legged race.

Jane smiled at Elena. Mia remained in grumpy mood. To calm her down, Adam brought her favorite drink.

 To calm her down, Adam brought her favorite drink