Happy Day

Friday returned out to be an auspicious day. To celebrate their victory, they had a party in The blueberry cafe. Adam, Elena, Mia and Jane enjoyed the whole night. It was late in the evening when they finally walked out of the cafeteria.

"So, finally we won!!", expressed Elena.

"What's next , Mia?", questioned Adam.

"Things won are done, joy's soul lies in the doing",claimed Mia.

Mia made herself clear that this victory is nothing to be happy about; she wanted to do something for the students and bring a change. She had to make an impact.

"Shakespeare!! Right?!", asked Jane.
Mia smiled and nodded at her.

"Okay, now tell me something!! What's going on between You and Alec?", teased Jane.

"Mia, are you hiding it?", taunted Elena.

"There is nothing to hide guys..he is still the same jerk. Maybe he just wanted to show his support. That's all.", addressed Mia.

Mia maintained an expressionless face and quickened her pace to walk faster towards the car.

Adam yelled, "Hey minion, come here!! And do you remember? Before you date guys ,you need my approval. I don't approve Alec. So, no dating, minion. To be precise, you are too short and he is too tall!"

Mia ran towards Adam and smacked him hard.

"Ouch", he shouted in pain.

"Adam, I'm not dating him! We are barely friends!!", Mia replied back.

"But you guys act different around each other", teased Jane and Elena agreed to her. The most ecstatic night came to an end.

...........................

The weekend turned out to more exciting and hilarious.

Mr. Hills planned out a family picnic to spend a day out. They planned on crashing in the farmhouse near the highway of Cape May. They together prepared brunch and had a wonderful time in the farmhouse.

This was planned to celebrate Mia's good work and motivate her to do more. Izzy was on cloud nine after hearing about Mia's thrilling experience and her victory.

She kept saying she was proud of Mia.
Ben felt propitious and he already witnessed it in the school. He felt fortunate to see Mia's speech has touched student's heart. He was proud of his little sister.

They spend a good quality time together. Mr. Hills was joking around and made everyone happy. Mia felt blessed to have these wonderful days in her life.

'The art of being happy lies in the power of extracting happiness from common things.

...........................

The past week was the most exhilarating week in Mia's life. She felt contented and satisfied. She was happy because she made out a courageous act. She experienced various emotions.

Actually, she unlocked a new version of herself. She learnt that we should spend time trying to make something of ourself and a little less time trying to impress people.

Her friends were happy and joyful because of Mia. The efforts of Adam, Elena and Jane has finally brought good. So, now Mia Hills is the president of student council. She has to prove that she is worthy and suitable for it.

...........................

It's Monday again.

A new morning, a new beginning...
Each new day is a new opportunity to improve yourself. Take it. And make the most of it..