Student President

Mr.Hills sat behind the steering wheel while Mia hopped on the passenger seat.

"Are you ready for school?", asked Mr.Hills.

"Dad, let me drive", pleaded Mia but at times Mr. Hills made sure she was safe.
In another few minutes , they pulled up in the school's parking lot.

Mia took a deep breath because she knew she had to face Alec and his sarcastic speech.

.............................

After history class ....

"Oh, Mia that seems to be fun. Alec would definitely be flattered by your beauty", teased Adam and laughed at her face.

Mia kept glaring at Adam and Elena showed her consoling face.

Mia just nodded and did her casual shrug. Mia makes it sure to tell her friends what happens in life because that makes her feel relieved.
They have always been there for her.

"So, Mia don't worry and anyways he is gonna stay the same(jerk)",remarked Elena.

"Okay guys, will meet you both at lunch",said Mia and left to her music class.

............................

Mia tried to avoid him throughout the music class. But Alec kept staring at Mia , whenever she noticed him. She felt like he was smirking purposely.
The bell rings and the music class comes to an end.

She packed her things super quick and took a run from her music class and ended in the science class. She knew running like that seems stupid but she doesn't want to hear anything from Alec.

'Oh god , I'm so stupid how can I run like that......he would have thought I'm idiot and for God's sake I have already had enough embarrassing situations....'Mia was cursing herself.

............................

"So, Mia did you look at the notice board? ",questioned Elena chewing her burger.

Mia suddenly remembers her first encounter with Alec that happened there and just ignored it.

"Nope and what's up?", asked Mia .

"We have to select our student council president and the campaigning starts next week and the time given for enrolling is today and tomorrow!!!", said elena.

Adam was listening with a huge interest.

"So, Elena you have enrolled right", asked Adam.

"What, jeez ...No...why would I do that?", spoke back Elena.

"But, Mia what do you think about it?", added Elena.

"You are asking the wrong person I hope...student council president is something which requires a lot of fame and leadership qualities to work on. And campaigning is the toughest job of all. Convincing people that you are eligible is not that easy and for that first you should be confident of yourself . Look at me, trying to figure out whether I'm an introvert or Extrovert.", signed Mia

"But you know what, I have already enrolled your name and you can't say no because you are first candidate. So no other way you have to fight for the post", said Elena

"WHAT.? ",Mia almost had an panic attack...She became speechless and Adam let out of a huge laughter. All blood from Mia's face drained off.

"HOW CAN YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT...ELENA YOU KNOW VERY WELL THAT I'M NOT INTO SUCH THINGS AND HOW COULD YOU ENROLL INTO SOMETHING THAT CAN'T BE WITHDRAWN",yelled Mia.