Interview

"What?", Mia was astonished to find out that Jane did that to help but she ended up getting into trouble.

Mia added, "Jane, you should help me do this assignment!".

Jane was startled to hear this. She said,   "I'm not into this. How can I help you here?".

"All you have to do is convince Alec to help me for my project", stated Mia.

"Fuck. Jesus. I'm not convincing anyone. I've never asked people for help. And especially asking Alec to help us in not happening", groaned Jane.

Jane and Alec aren't in good terms. Jane hates it when guys behave as jerks. She always liked boys who were funny, less egoistic and comfortable to be around.

She finds the other jerks irritating and never cross their way. So, when it comes to Alec, Jane has  never considered him good. She knew that he acts different around Mia and tolerated his presence only for her.

Now, when Mia asked Jane to help her, jane doesn't want to speak to him in person.

"Jane, maybe the one who started it should end it as well", conceded Adam.

Jane stared at him and said, "You traitor, you should be taking my side in such a situation."

"No, I'm not taking sides here. I hope only you can convince him to help Mia", agreed Adam.

"Don't joke, Adam. Why would he get convinced by me?? Mia should approach him in person and get her assignment done. He has nothing to do with me!!", affirmed Jane.

"I'm not approaching him until you convince him and help me finish up my assignment. Because you marked the paper lot red and you should ask him to help us", insisted Mia.

"What! Fuck, no. There is no logic here.
I'm not approaching him", Jane made it sure that she wouldn't ask Alec to help.

"Oh God, this project is really important for my grades. What do I do?? There is no soul on earth to help me!!", Mia made out a sympathy show and Adam found it laughable and Jane chuckled too.

"Fine, stop this nonsense. I'll convince Jane and the interview will be scheduled. Jane will accompany you till the end of the interview", assured Adam. Jane looked completely shocked on hearing Adam.

Mia squealed in joy and she decided to leave them alone.

"Okay, sweet hearts . I'm off, have a good time together. But remember you are in school and there are CCTVs all around us", teased Mia and leaves from the committee room chuckling.

.................

Jane decided to help Mia and went in search of Alec.

As soon as she completes her lunch, she went straight to the library. But couldn't find him there as well. She decided to look at the computer lab.

The corridor leading to the computer lab seemed so deserted and she pushed the doors of the lab and finds it empty as well.

She was losing all her patience but managed to look for him. Finally, she found him in the empty musical classroom. He was sitting all alone and was playing his guitar.

"Em....Alec?", Jane called out unsurely.
He looked at her and kept his guitar aside.

"What are you doing here?", he asked.

"I'm here to tell you something", declared Jane.

Alec glared at her suspiciously. Then, Jane started to narrates the whole story of the journalism class on behalf of Mia.