Jāñe's Dáý!!!!

Everything has to be done according to their plan for the big day. The first part of their plan was to ditch Jane. Yeah, that sounds crazy. Because with Jane around, they couldn't plan a surprise party. So they started avoiding Jane for no reason.

Adam and Elena has almost completed the decorations for the party. As it's gonna be a surprise party, Adam decided that the party can be arranged in his home.

They came up with a special theme for the party. Alec said he would join them in the party as well as the preparation. All the needed party supplies and decorations were gathered .

They put the whole thing together. Adam's mom helped them in decorating the place.

"So, what's left to do?", asked Mia sitting on the couch along with Elena. While boys, Adam and Alec put few decorative hangings all around the room.

"Since, the theme of the party is photo booth, all the decorations like boas, hats and quotes signs which reads happy birthday jay is ready.

We have set up the background, lighting and I'm gonna be the photographer of the eve", cheered Adam. He is right, Jane loves to take up photos and she is a greater poser.

So, almost all the decorations were made for the party. But poor Jane, she feels bad without her friends around. Jane was confused about their actions lately. She didn't know why left her alone everytime.

"I hope the photo frame is almost done!! Mia, is it ready. Can we have a look!!", said Elena. Mia had an idea of creating a photo sequence with the nicest collection of Jane's photos.

"It's not done yet. It's at the right corner of the room, you see it's behind the party table.

It's obviously behind the table with cake, so it's gives effective background. Come on, let's have a look!! Still I have to collect few more pictures from her mother. I'll complete it by the eve", suggested Mia

"Look", Mia pointed out the picture board.

"I'll visit her home by 5 and tell her mom and dad about this party celebration

"I'll visit her home by 5 and tell her mom and dad about this party celebration. And invite them as well", assured Mia.

"Yeah, that's a good plan. Guest list includes us and her family, ours too, then few highschool kids. All the most important people to her are here already so no need for an invitation right!!", said Adam, scratching his head. They were confused about inviting the whole highschool kids to the party.

"Adam, why is this room locked??", Elena asked pointing out at the brown door.

"I found him taking few decorative stuffs inside the room!!", smirked Alec.

"What!! Is it, Adam?", questioned Mia surprisingly.

"Nothing much, just a little surprise!!", smiled Adam.

"Oh my god, you cheater!! Planned a surprise for her without telling us", snapped Elena.

"Come on, guys!! He is trying to be romantic!!", joked Alec.
Elena and Mia laughed hard while Adam mocked at him.