Introvert or Extrovert

Mia's school experiences for the past few years was not very overwhelming.
Mia had been the reserved person out of the blue.

Of course she has bestfriends. Elena Winters and Mia hills has been best buddies since 6th grade.
They are so close with each other and insults each other all the time and never get offended.

Elena winters with those bright green eyes and glossy blonde hair and British accent makes her a fine actress. She looks pretty all the time.

Elena's dad owns the maple syrup factory from which it is obvious that she is born with a silver spoon. Both of them hang out with other girls like Venus, Lonna, and Vendy.

Elena is a social butterfly while Mia is exactly the opposite.

Mia wanted to do speeches in events but she never does. She sits the whole night and prepares her speech. But the next day she doesn't attend the event and convince herself with lame excuses. She joins with Elena in making party arrangements but has never attended even a single party in her life.

While girls of her age are partying and enjoying around, Mia still sits in her home doing nothing interesting

Mia sometimes questions herself " am I an Introvert or Extrovert ?".
She hasn't found the answer yet.

But this year Mia has decided to be an easy going type and she wanted to be cheerful rather than being silent. Most of all she decided to make future plans.
By the end of next year she should have got into an academy or university.

Mia is in her sophomore year of high school and wanted a fresh start.
Her dad pulled up the car in front of the huge building(The Webb high school) and Mia got out and started walking towards the main hall.

Mia vaguely stood there and was like
"Phew, I can do it and I'm gonna rock this year."

Someone pulled her backpack and said, "Enough of all the shitty resolutions you take each year but still remain the Introvert Mia".

"Screw you El",replied Mia.

"But still I'm counting on you this year",added Elena.

Mia and Elena hugged each other and started walking towards the class.
Yeah Elena was right; Mia makes up so many plans but never follow those.

...............................

They pulled out a chair to sit and was ready to attend their first history class of this year.

"Hey Mia, Wanna see your timetable, show me yours",said Elena.

"Yeah hold on".

While Mia was searching it , someone hit Mia's head with a book and said
"Hey, Minion".

.............................

Find out something interesting about this person in the next chapter....!