Do It....

The day begins with history class. Adam and Elena had already made up plans for today's eve.
The bell rings and brings history class to an end.

"So, Listen up Mia, the plan is that I wanted to do shopping and eat out together", insisted Elena.

"Yeah, sure but I should be home before 8", said Mia.
Adam has always agreed to the girls decision and he never says no.

.......................

For Mia, Journalism Class has brought great interest towards media and current issues. Mr.Barnad made these classes more lively and cheerful.

" As I said earlier, journalism is not only distribution of reports on current or past events, but it is the independence to do what you want to do as a journalist", taught Mr.Barnad.

"Today, I want you all to write an article which includes your thoughts regarding freedom!! And the due date is next Wednesday.. Come on everybody, start  brainstorming for ideas.", said Mr.Barnard.

Mia pulled out a notebook and her mind was totally empty. She wrote the word Freedom and stared at blankly.
Later, she made out a draft:

Freedom is a common word but has different meaning according each particular individual. It is because people has different opinion regarding their life. The common description is having the liberty to do anything they like.

Freedom also means that we don't violate others rights or their interests. Freedom means the right to anything our heart desires.
According to me, freedom is to live life in its absolute fullness without any fear , oppression or manipulation based on other's opinion.

But I don't want to say 'My life, my way'.

Actullay freedom is a peaceful state of mind and it is also the way of thinking and living with peace.

Freedom is not only doing anything we wish for ..but those things we do must develop us. So, briefly freedom is also about development.

Freedom reminds me that whatever problem comes in my way to achieve the goal , I have the power to sort it out on my own. The meaning of freedom changes from time to time for everyone.

Sometimes when we wanted to do something we wish for, can't be done because fulfilling our wish must exploite something else. This doesn't mean we are deprived of freedom.

Freedom for women , children, adults , men, kids varies widely. Women freedom has only one important thing - equality. But I'm not speaking in terms of feminism. Still, to point out that women freedom is the least thing anyone is bothered of.

Mia made out a simple draft. Suddenly she had an idea. She wanted to publish an article based on freedom in the yearbook for this week edition. And also she needs someone from the yearbook committee to elaborate her work.

'Let's visit the committee room after lunch'., Mia thought to herself.

......................

At lunch time,
Mia and her friends had lunch in the usual table.

"Come on, speak up, what's the long expression on your face?", questioned Adam to Elena. Mia was just staring at Elena.

"Actually, today I made an effort to talk to Alec and went up to him and said 'Hi' , and I was ready to shake hands but he just completely ignored me , no reply. I was completely embarrassed in front of few girls who happens to be in my cheer leading team. Oh god, what an insult!!!", groaned Elena.