Hallow's eve!!

Ohhh, October!! The weather was same as the September and it's another enjoyable autumn month in New Jersey with an average temperature.

The mild weather during October is enjoyable in most American cities and New Jersey is one among them.

The best thing about October is Halloween. It is a holiday celebrated each year on the last week of October.
Halloween is a special event of the year.

Beep....beep.....

Mia woke up to the sound of her alarm, which made her jump.

Oh God, what the hell is wrong with me!!! Ahh, I've slept for so long.

All of a sudden, Mia's phone starts buzzing, she answers the call.

"Be ready, I'll there in 5 minutes", stated Elena.

"Yup, on my way!", it was an absolute lie.

Mia managed to find clothes and pairing shoes. She reached living room after 15 minutes and found Elena waiting for her.

Elena frowned at Mia and mouthed the words 'fuck you, bitch' but Mia smiled at her.

Mia grabbed a sandwich from the table and hugged her mother in the kitchen before saying goodbye.

"What the hell is wrong with you?? I'm never picking you up from now on. See we are gonna be late because of you", yelled Elena.

"Hey, calm down!! We will reach school on time!!", giggled Mia seeing Elena tensed.

"Shut up!! I'm pissed off. Don't laugh", hissed Elena.

"Hey, it's not my first time being late and come on, we will make there on time", assured Mia.

"Bitch, I'm having French as my first class for the day!! If I don't make it to the class at the right time, I couldn't imagine what might happen!. I can never imagine being late to class and facing Mrs. Ramona all alone", Elena freaked out about her French teacher Ramona.

Mia laughed out hard at Elena.

"If you keep doing this, I'm gonna leave you here in the middle of the highway", snapped Elena.

"I laughed just because music is my first class", giggled Mia.

She added ,"All you have to do is, stop complaining and drive faster."

.............

They reached school few minutes before the classes.

"Hey, let me park the car. You better leave", suggested Mia. Elena nodded and started to run towards her French class.

Mia moved towards the office to announce the thought of the day to the students.

Wonderful morning everyone, today I would like to say this as a thought to be remembered by each one of us here:

In life, you will realize there is role for everyone you meet. Some will test you and some will use you. Some will love you. Some will teach you.

But the ones who are truly important are the ones who will bring out the best in you. They are the rare and amazing people who remind you why it's worth it. Treasure up such people in life because they are rare to find.

Quoting Shakespeare's words here:
Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none!!!