All Abőųt Attitude^_^

Alec's POV:-

"Just leave me alone, Alec!! I don't want to see you", she said angrily and her eyes teared up the moment she snatched her hand from mine.

She left the place sobbing while I stood there watching her walk away from me for the first time.

I felt my heart skip a beat, maybe two.
Seeing her like that made me lose my sense. I don't know what it was but I felt like something has punctured my heart.

She looked sad and torn apart and knowing that I would have been a reason made my heart sink. For the first time, I don't know how I feel right now. I feel completely blank.

All I could remember was Mia's anger filled pair of eyes and the moment she started crying, I lost a part of myself. I take a deep breath and try to be normal but I couldn't.

All I could think of was Mia. The little fragile girl with the most beautiful wandering eyes who never did any bad to others feels bad for herself today.

Mia has always been the cutest one to my eyes. The way she tries to act normal around me, the way she gets excited too soon and she is normal all the time had been a great impact on my attitude.

My heart aches for the sound of her laughter and the way her smile seems to brighter than the day.

Every time I hear her giggling, it gives butterflies in my tummy and my heart flutters for no reason and I tried  ignoring it for good.

But today, seeing her at such a state affected me so badly that I could never express it out. I don't know what i should do to make it right.

Maybe I should take up the decision of staying away from her. I always wanted to see her happy even when I'm not the reason and I would anything on my part to make her happy.

But from now on, I should never be an trouble to her. I'll never let anything hurt her. My heart felt so heavy in pain that I never had before. But maybe after seeing her cry, I deserve to live with the pain. I'll never be a bad influence on her.

......................

Corale and her friends were hanging out near the students locker. They were mocking about the incident that took place in the cafeteria and enjoyed every bit of it.

"Hey, did you see the look on her face ??", said a girl standing beside Corale.

"She deserves it!! This is what she gets for taking your man", commented another girl, a friend of Corale.

"Maybe, we should do something like this again, so she doesn't cross my path", spoke back Corale.

"What's the plan?", questioned another one.

"In fact, bullying the president of the school is fucking awesome", said a girl.

"Yeah, and we should prove no one is above us", smirked Corale.

All her friends were laughing and planning evil things to execute it on Mia. All of her friends were shocked on seeing someone who stood behind Corale.

Their eyes widened up and they all moved away, took few steps back from her. They stood frozen seeing his face.

Corale looks confused seeing her friend's expressions and turns around to find who it was. It was none other than Alec. He was completely annoyed and vexed. He could no longer bear her words.

"Hey baby, what a surprise!! You never come in search of me!!", exclaims Corale, excitedly. Alec's face remains expressionless and he doesn't react to her.