The Interviewee

"Are you Insane?? Laughing all alone??", said a familiar voice.

Mia was frozen to hear it. She wished it wasn't him. Mia hasn't heard from him after field day.

Everytime she meets this person, he either makes her furious or leave her feel confused about him. Last time they meet, he made her heart flutter.

She turns around to find the jerk, Alec.

He was dressed in casual style with tshirt and nice khaki pants. He looked like he has just walked off the pages of a magazine. It was a breathtaking view. He looked dazzling in all types of clothing.

It was very surprising for Mia to see him in the bookshop and couldn't  believe it as a coincidence. He looked at her smirking.

She glared back, before she could reply, Alec snatched the book from Mia. After seeing the title of the book, he made a guffaw. Mia showed her death glare.

"Look what the cat has dragged in", smirked Mia.

"It is how you greet people??", spat Alec.

"I will praise any man that praise me.!", replied Mia.

"Shakespeare?!! But I don't need you to praise me", laughed Alec.

"Whatever, give me the book!!", Mia tried to snatch it back.

But Alec raised his hand above his head. Mia couldn't jump up to his height. He kept laughing at her effort. Mia was way too short compared to Alec.

"You really get on my nerves", groaned Mia. Alec enjoyed seeing her get angry for no reason.

She kept jumping to get the book but it was out of her reach.

"I can't stand it any longer", hissed Mia angrily. Alec decided to give it back.

"You believe such things?", he questioned.

She took the book from him and moved to the next rack without responding.

"Hey, still angry?", he asked her.

She remained silent and searched through the rack for other books.

He blocked her way and prevented her from moving. Mia was furious at him for triggering her every time.

"What? Go away.", she shouted.

"I'm not going anywhere until you answer my question?", he insisted.

"So, determined ?? What if I don't tell you??", she shot back.

"I will get whatever I want", he replied back.

'So, this is the case...Alec always gets what he wants..he is so determined....he will make things happen just for him...he does what he wishes....maybe it's time for me to make him furious...I can never resist him..but this is my time...I will keep ignoring him and will never let him get anything he wants in my case....' the little devil in Mia's head planned to trigger him.

"Oh, so confident Mr. Jerk. That doesn't happen in my case.", she declared.

"Why do you act like this.? There is nothing wrong in answering my question. It's a mere question!!", Alec seemed serious.

"I'm acting fine. It's you behaving like a jerk at times and acting good later!!", explained Mia.

"Not so, now tell me the answer!! You believe in such things?", he demanded.