Chapter Twenty- Party In The Woods

Your P.O.V.
At lunch

"Angela!" Julia smiles, "You're so sweet!"
"Thank you, Miss Adderson," Angela blushes, "You and your husband have such hospitality."
"Oh, please! Call me Julia," She laughs, "You'll be at the party tonight, right?"
"Of course," Angela nods, "It's the whole reason I'm here."
"I'm glad we're having it at a park, and not at the house," Ted chuckles, "Y/N's friends would tear the house apart during a party."

"Not true," I shake my head, "They have party's at the Curtis house all the time and their house is perfectly fine."
"Better safe than sorry," Randy laughs.
"Y/N, you have quite a few guy friends," Angela teases.
"I have Marcia," I shrug, "I just make friends with whoever. The greasers were my first real friends in Tulsa."
"You feel safe around them?" Angela asks.
"Yeah," I nod, "They're the best protecters I can ask for.

"Good," She smiles, "Only the best for my baby sis."
"Y'know, the whole party in the woods is a great idea," Marcia says, "Who's all coming?"
"Us, Tim, the gang," I list off, "Bob, a few of his friends, and just random people from school."
"Oh, so it's a party party," Angela smirks.
"And Ted and I get to have a date night!" Julia grins.

"We haven't had one in seventeen years," Ted jokes.
"Lies, you guys left me to babysit myself when I was six," Randy shakes his head.
"Your future son in law is here!" Dally walks into the house with the rest of the gang.
"That's right, I am," Darry messes up Dally's hair.
"Oh, my favorite boys!" Julia stands and greets them all.

Julia has really warmed up to Dally. She thinks that he's a real charmer now. And says that I was such a great influence on him.
"Hey boys!" Ted greets, when he gets to Soda, he does the dad nod of approval, and Soda gets so excited, he hugs Ted.
"Um.. Hello. Ted, sir," Soda backs up and clears his throat.
"You're alright, kid," Ted messes up his hair.

"When you say future son in law, you mean you're gonna marry Randy, right?" Marcia smiles at Dally.
"Oh yeah, sorry Marcia. He's mine," Dally nods.
"I thought we were keeping it a secret," Randy jokes.
"Oh! Guys," I pull Angela's hand, "This is my big sister, Angela."
"Hi," She waves.
"Holy shit! You're the girl in that tape with D-" Johnny begins.

"Dog!" Dally interrupts, "That video tape with a dog. Remember, Y/N, when you were showing us videos that you've filmed?"
"I don't remember any dog or Angela," I try to remember.
"It was definitely there," Dally nods quickly.
"Yeah, the dog was small, yappy, and lazy when it came to.. playing," Angela eyes Dally.

"Hey, man!" Dally points, "The dog was average! Some would even say above average! And some people like it when dogs yap! Also, maybe you just played too rough with the dog!"
"Please," Angela scoffs, "the dog was a terrier at best."
"The dog is St. Bernard, goddamnit!" Dally tells her.
"Why are they talking about dog's so aggressively?" Julia whispers to Ted.

"I'm sensing a lot of sexual tension," Ted whispers back.
"Did you hook up with my sister?" I ask Dally.
Dally turns red and stays quiet.
"Gross," I scrunch my nose, "Let's uh.. let's go to the car."
"The park's already lit up and decorated!" Julia calls after us.
Since there's now nine of us (with Angela) we spilt up into two groups.

Dally drives Ponyboy, Soda, Steve, and Johnny. While Darry drives Two-Bit, Angela, and I.
"Y/N, can I ask you something?" Angela turns to me.
"Go ahead," I shrug.
"Are you jealous that I slept with Dallas?" She turns her head.
"I mean," I think about it, "I know that neither of you had feelings for one another, at least like that. And it's not like I'm dating Dal. So I have no place to be jealous."

"Okay.."Angela thinks, "What about the other boys?"
"What about them?" I ask.
"Y/N," She gives me a dumb look, "Would you date them?"
"Sure," I shrug, "Honestly, I'm open to all options. The boys are the sweetest. They're my world. And I'd be flattered if any one of them liked me."
"But if you had to chose?" Angela questions.