Johnny Cade

Your P.O.V.

"I-I can do it," Johnny stutters, "If y-ya want..."

"Of course, Johnnycake!" I smile.

I don't know why, but the rest of the gang sighs and whispers to Johnny. I wonder if it has to do with what they were talking about when I was tanning. After Johnny puts his shirt on, we walk to my house.

On the way there, we spot the red corvair. David.

"J-Johnny," I tug his sleeve as he pulls out his blade, "He's p-probably mad that we didn't go to jail."

"Yeah, but he deserves what he got," Johnny mumbles, pushing me behind him.

David and another guy get out of the car. Thank goodness it was only two of them. Johnny couldn't take anymore. Neither could I.

"Looky what we have here," David smirks, "The good and the slut."

"Shut your mouth!" Johnny flashes his blade, "You know what happened last time!"

"Shut it, kid," David pulls out a blade too, "You're not the only one this time. Michael, now."

The other soc, Michael, lunges at me and Johnny swipes his knife at him. Michael cries out in pain, but Johnny only cut through his madra. David starts trying to cut Johnny, but Johnny is able to throw his blade behind him. Unfortunately, while Johnny's distracted so Michael is able to pin me to the ground. The gang taught me self defense, so I flip our positions and begin punching him. But he's almost twice my size, so he's able to go to our original spots. Johnny, kicks him in the side and I stand up. I look over and see David leaning against a tree with his hands over his bloody nose.

After he runs to the car and slashes three of David's tires, Johnny grabs my hand and we start running towards my house. I hear the car start and they start speeding towards us. Then, suddenly, I hear the piercing sound of the metal scraping against the road.

"What the fuck?!" David screams behind us.

"FUCK YOU!" Johnny turns around and flips them off.

I grin as we continue running all the way until we're home. Johnny would never have done that a few months ago when we first met. When we get home, Johnny and I collapse in the living room. The sounds of of heavy breathing and laughter filled the room.

"Holy shit," I sit up and lean against the couch, "You're my hero, Johnny Cade."

"I'm honored," He smiles at me, "Wow. What a way to end the night." He sits next to me, still catching his breath. I bite my lip and smile at him. "You're gorgeous," Johnny looks into my eyes.

"T-Thanks," I feel my cheeks warm up and look down, hoping he doesn't see it. But Johnny lifts my chin.

"Y'know, there's something I've been wanting to do for a while," He looks into my eyes, then to my lips.

"W-What is it?" I stutter.

Johnny smiles and leans into a kiss. He puts his hand on my cheek and deepens the kiss. Butterflies form in my stomach. Ho-ly shit. Johnny leans back and stares at me.

"Y-Y/N?" He looks deeply into my eyes, "Do you wanna... be my girl now?"

I nod, holding back my excitement, "Johnny, I want nothing more than to be your girl."

"I-I'm glad," Johnny laughs a little, "I swear I'll make you the happiest girlfriend ever."

"I know you will," I tell him.