Steve Randle

Your P.O.V.

"I'll do it," Steve raises his hand, "Since we don't have work.."

The other six greasers sigh, but bite their tongues. I wonder what they were talking about when I was tanning.

"Coolio," I smile, "Wanna start walking?"
Steve nods and puts on his shirt.

We begin walking to my house, just talking the entire way. Steve has really opened up a lot since I've gotten to know him. He had all these fascinating facts about cars, that were honestly cool. I'm not much for cars myself, but just hearing Steve talk about them was hypnotic.

When we get home, I go to my room to feed my bunny. Mickey was just laying on my bed, since I leave her cage open. I take a quick shower in my room while Steve uses the guest bathroom. After finishing, I sit on the couch and watch some TV.

Steve comes downstairs in pajama pants and an opened button up pajama shirt. He sits next to me and I cuddle up next to him.

"The past months have been... wow," He speaks up.

"Yeah," I agree, "So much has happened..."

"Yet you've yet to get a boyfriend," Steve teases.

"Yeah? I don't see your girlfriend anywhere around," I look up at him.

"Really?" He furrows his eyebrows, "'Cuz I'm lookin' at her right now."

"Oh weird, you should introduce me," I suggest.

Steve looks at me for a second before picking me up and carrying me upstairs to my bedroom. He stands in front of my vanity mirror and sets me down.

"Y/N, meet my girlfriend," He says, "The most gorgeous, sweet, and caring girl the world."

"Oh wow, she sounds great," I look at him.

"She really is," Steve nods, taking a step towards me, "I just hope she doesn't mind me doing this."

Steve cups my cheek with his hand and kisses me passionately. My eyes widen at first and I jolt back.

"Shit, I'm sorry," He apologizes, "I just thought-"

I cut him off by once again connecting our lips. He picks me up and lays me on my bed before kissing me again. On of his hands on my waist, and the other besides my head. A wave of emotions come over me. I can't believe this is happening. Steve Randle, one of my best friends is kissing me. It's like a dream.

He breaks the kiss and smiles down at me, "Wow."

"Yeah," I breathe out, "I had no idea you felt that way."

"I have for a while..." Steve chuckles, leaning back down to kiss me.

I don't know how long we're kissing, but it after a while he lays down next to me.

"Steve," I whisper, even though it was just the two of us. He mumbles a response and I hold my breath. "Do you think, maybe, we could..."

"Wait," Steve tells me, making my heart drop, "Don't say another word." I frown and look up at the ceiling. Of course it was too good to be true. "Y/N," He says, "I want to be more than just friends. Will you be my girl?" I turn to him again and kiss him. "Woah, there!" He chuckles, "I take it as a yes?"

"It's a definite yes," I nod.

"Good," He pulls me to him, "'Cuz now that you're my girl, no one's ever gonna touch you."