Keith "Two-Bit" Mathews

Your P.O.V.

"Alright, you don't have to beg," Two puts a hand on my shoulder.

"Damnit, Two-Bit," Dally loudly mumbles.

"What?" I ask him.

"Nothing," Dallas shakes his head.

I know what he said, I just don't know why. Maybe it has something to do with what they were talking about when I was tanning. I look at Two-Bit and he just shrugs. We start walking to my house. The whole way there, Two's cracking jokes left and right. Of course he is, he's Two-Bit. I see an open bar on the way there and look at Two, scared that he'd pull me into it. Once he drinks, he's a little hard to calm.

"What?" He asks, then looks at the bar, "Nah. I don't need alcohol when I'm with you. You're my high, Y/N. Plus. I wouldn't put you through the misery of drunk me. I'd probably tell you something that's better left untold since the gang isn't here to stop me."

I blush, even though he probably meant nothing by it. Just that we're close friends and he didn't wanna say anything embarrassing. We talk and joke during the rest of the walk back home and watch Mickey Mouse in the living room. I go upstairs to feed Mickey. When I go downstairs, Two-Bit's watching Fun And Fancy Free, he was at the beginning with Bongo the bear.

"I love this movie!" I jump into his lap.

He lets out a grunt and puts his hands on my waist, kinda lifting me up.

"Warn me next time, will ya?" Two-Bit mumbles.

"Sorry," I look at him sheepishly.

"You're fine," He sighs, then smiles, "Just tell me to brace myself for impact next time."

"Incoming, Y/N landing!" I stand and jump on his lap again.

"Okay, or maybe just don't jump," He wheezes out.

We continue to watch the movie, and I move to sit besides him. Fun and Fancy Free is my favorite Disney film. Two puts his arm behind me on top of the couch. He looks around the house as if he's never been there before.

"Bored?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Just a little," He holds up his fingers less than an inch apart.

"Come on!" I elbow him, "This is the best Disney film!"

"You've made me watch it a million times," He shrugs.

"How dare you," I look at him, "Mickey appears in a few minutes, alright? Him, Donald, and Goofy."

"The bears are just weird," Two-Bit tells me, "They slap each other to show their love?"

"It's funny!" I say, "They can't just kiss, this is a kids movie!"

"What if little boys slap little girls because they like them?" He asks.

"I don't need your negativity," I hold my hand up and playfully slap him.

"You looove me?" He batts his eyelashes.

"You know it," I wink, leaning back.

Two-Bit goes quiet, which is weird for him. I look at him and my lips instantly meet. I lean back and stare at him.

"You said you loved me," He smiles.

"I didn't mean it in that context," I laugh, "But if you insist." I kiss him again.

This time, Two-Bit is the one to break it.

"One condition," He says.

"Y-Yeah?" I ask, a little nervous.

"You gotta be my girl now," He grins, "And I get to tell everyone."

"Hmm," I put my finger to my chin, "That sounds like a great deal to me."

"Perfect," He leans down again and kisses me.

"First," I stand, "We gotta shower."

"Damn dirt," Two-Bit curses.

We shower, separately, and lay down in bed together. He wraps his arms around me and it's different from when he slept over. That was when we were friends. Now we're together. I can't wait for what's next for us.