13.

"You're drunk let's get you to bed."

We staggered up the stairs to where both our bedrooms were, I questioned myself on how he would be this drunk. I had prepared the associates dinner without alcohol so how was it that he was drunk.

I open his door as he spoke incoherent things. "I love your hair." Yeah, he was drunk. "Love your hair too big guy." I laid him on the bed, removed his shoes as well and all the other parts of his suit that I could. As I turned to leave he held on to my wrist.

"Don't go." He whispered. "I'm right he—." Before I could finish he pulled me to him, even when he was drunk he was still stronger than me, laying on his bed he came up on top of me and without hesitation or warming his lips crashed into mine.

I felt a lot of things, the emotions and all the feelings I had for Hugh sprung back up in that kiss, he dominated it and I let him, it felt so good feeling his slightly chapped lips on mine, his hands roaming every inch of my body.

Was this how I wanted it, was this the right way to do it and would he remember this in the morning, a part of me bombarded me with these questions, I argued with myself, maybe he would, this is what I wanted to feel him, touch him breathe him so I let lust take over.

As I kissed back with vigour he bit down a bit on my lip inciting a moan from me. "Hugh." I tried to reason with a mind clouded by lust. "Please." He whispered in my ear. "Let me." So I let him.

We kissed again, as his tongue filled my own mouth, he was skilled with each tug on my lips making me moan. "Hugh." I moaned as his lips left mine and began sucking on my neck, he found what he was looking for and it made my moans louder.

I didn't know how he managed to remove my track pants but he did. As his kisses were left on my torso with each lift of my tee until he found my nipples, he sucked on them and bit down making me moan with the pain and pleasure it brought. As he did it continuously my tee was thrown on the ground.

We melded lips again, as I could feel his cock grinding on mine, the only fabric keeping us from contact were the boxers we both wore. He grinded into me again this time he smirked as a moan escaped my lips.

I could feel my own walls clenching, I wanted him, I wanted him inside me, I didn't care about the pain. I just wanted him. Gently he removed my boxers, I wasn't as endowed as he was that was for sure. "Ah, Hugh."

He cupped my cock, tasting the precum on the pink head, "Tastes amazing." I heard him mumble. All that overtook me was the pleasure of his mouth on my cock. I never knew it could feel so good, his tongue worked on the tip as he took all of me in till I could feel his lips grazing my lower abdomen and balls.

He pumped faster and faster while he slurped on the cum that came out from my cock. "Hugh please, please." He pumped faster. "Cum." His one word and I let the cum flow into his awaiting mouth, every drop was taken. I slumped back on the bed panting.

As I knew this wasn't over he was still commando, I got on my knees and reciprocated what he had done, I had practice so my gag wasn't all that prominent and his moans made feel like I was doing it right. "Stop I don't want to cum in your mouth." I stopped as he flipped me over on the bed.

"Relax." As I lay on my stomach I could feel his tongue running across my entrance, I could feel his hands massaging my ass. Then I felt his tongue probe inside. "mmmmh." Involuntary moans came from me with incoherent words as he pumped on my shaft and rimmed me at the same time.

Each stroke hardened my cock, it was bliss, I could feel his two fingers inside me stretching me as the third was added I whined due to the increase in pain. "Relax, and breathe." He popped some unknown liquid, the apple scent made me draw to the conclusion that it was lubricant.

"Ah, Hugh." His finger had probed in me and found a spot that made me want this more, it ignited a fire within me. I wanted him and now. "High just plea–." Before I could finish I felt his manhood at my entrance. The pain was unbearable as I bit down on the pillow with tears falling from my eyes.

His length was thrust into me, long and hard, I could feel all of him in me. "Breathe." By his words, I breathed. "Hugh move." I whispered back. He pulled out of me and thrust in again. I could feel his skin connecting with mine, his heat and his balls hitting my entrance.

"Faster!" With each thrust, I could feel that spot being hit again and it was bliss. "Harder!" I yelled in between moans. He obliged to every command as I felt him stretch me out, I could feel is bulbous head make reentry so many times inciting moans.

"Fours." I was flipped to my knees and knelt behind me, he thrust in from the back, I was at his disposal as I felt his length reach deeper in me, I could feel my walls clenching, he laid back on the bed his cock still in me and my back facing him. I could feel my climax as I sat settled on his cock moving to a rhythm.

"I'm gonna cum." He grunts and picked up his pace. We both moaned as I could feel my walls being coated with ribbons of hot cum. I sprayed again all over the sheets as I did so I fell back onto my side all I feel was the bliss and nothing else.

For beauty only lasts a few moments to be appreciated before it withers leaving a memory, the black rose.

Morning came all too early, I stirred awake with a smile plastered on my face, this was it, Hugh had loved me all night, we had made love, it's all I wanted. What does this mean for us, does he want to be with me?

Questioning myself I rubbed the sleep from my eyes, there was not heat next to me there was no body, it was empty and I was in Hugh's bed alone. I tried to calm the sea of panic rising within and kept myself from overthinking.

I hissed with every step, limping naked to Hugh's bathroom. I checked and there as no one. I looked to the bedroom and saw my clothes neatly folded on a chair, but where was Hugh.

Limping I took my clothes and wore my boxers, no one would notice my nudity anyway. I walked out of Hugh's bedroom into my own. I realized that a warm shower would help soothe my very sore behind, so I showered in hopes that Hugh would be here when I went down for breakfast.

But that isn't what I got, he wasn't home and Nolan wasn't here as well. So I ignored it and focused on breakfast then work. Limping as I made my way upstairs I decided to stay home and heal rather than attempt to walk when I was limping this badly.

Justin would grill me for sleeping with Hugh, and right now I was contemplating the same thing, should I really have slept with him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow_Vote_Comment

LMJ