29.

Mel.

A whole two weeks of doing nothing, but laying on this bed with Justin yelling at me for being reckless. I wanted to strangle him at first then I realized I would've been yelling as well if it were him.

I woke up after being in a coma for three weeks, apparently, the food I had been forced to eat had been poisoned.

I'm just glad that it was drained out of my system and today I get to go home, I'm not sexually starved we've had sex almost every night after the day I woke up, so on that I'm good.

What I'm worried about is what Tyrell is hiding from me, I know he's hiding something because well he's never been secretive and he's a bad liar.

I know something is going on but I don't know what and it's working on my last nerve not knowing what it is.

Aside from that, Hugh told me about his move to North City, our new home, and the fact that they were planning a merger with Tyrell and it made me feel so good, I was happy knowing that just because I was not around they didn't stop living.

Life always has to go on.

I've pretty much become comfortable knowing I'm in love with two men and the two of them risked their lives to get to me and save me.

It was chivalrous and what more can one ask to be proven to them that they are loved. It's something I appreciate greatly because not only have I learned to love but I've forgiven Hugh, it took a while but I finally forgave him.

Now all I want is to sleep in my own bed, pressed hard between two bodies, and feel nothing but utter satisfaction, which I will be feeling tonight if all goes well and I'm released from this detergent and chemical scent filled place.

I'm sure I'm not the only person who hates the smell of bleach and that tingly lemon scent that comes with it.

"Hey you're awake, I'm so glad you don't have a limit on visitation hours." Justin walks in with what I've wanted all day, junk food.

"Thank you so much, you're an angel." He chuckles. "Are you sure you're happy to see me or the food I brought." I beam a smile toward him.

"You and more or less the food." We both laugh. "They won't let me eat junk food, Hugh claims it's not healthy and Tyrell says my system can't handle it yet." He laughs laying on the bed next to me.

"They love you so much, I never thought I would see the day Hugh would be the doting boyfriend, ever."

"It's pretty miraculous isn't it."

"Of course it is, but then it's only to you, the rest of the company still cowers away from him, Striker Corp employees know who he is what he is to Striker they know to steer clear." I burst out laughing when Justin exclaims rather dramatically of the irrelevant fear of Hugh.

"You do know Striker would fire anyone by just looking at me funny, so it's probably the same with Hugh."

"They need to stop being possessive." I actually liked how possessive they were.

"Wipe that grin off your face, how can you like those brutes and on top of that do tell me how amazing the sex is, how are you keeping up with those horny bulls." He quirks a brow waiting for my answer and I flush.

"Wow, you're supposed to be the innocent one Mel, how could you be doing double the meat like that, I always thought you were the innocent one now I see all that is gone."

"Hey I must satisfy my men, don't judge me." He chuckled smacking my arms. "Two dicks at once, I bet you've tried taking them at once."

"Oh no, Justin we are not going there."