22.

Mel.

"Hugh."

"Tyrell."

"Mel."

The first thought that came to mind was run and run as far as you can, he had found me, but then I looked at Tyrell and I knew I wasn't running, I had no reason to run.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I came for you." He sounded broken behind the cool facade. I knew Hugh and this was not the bad man I knew.

"I missed you Mel and I'm sorry." It was the first time I had heard him say that Hugh had never apologized and most likely will never apologize in his life.

"You're what." Tyrell chuckled. "I take it he never used the S word." I nod. I didn't know how to feel right now it was all a mess in my head.

"Can I come in." He asks, he doesn't wait for a response and made his way in.

"You took him from me!!" He yelled toward Tyrell. "I didn't you drove him away from you, you went against everything I ever taught you and you hurt him." Hugh was silent after Tyrell responded.

"You don't get to pin that on me when you left me."

"You know why I left you!, I couldn't be with you when you were part of the mafia!"

"You should've stuck by me like you promised but you left!!" I could see the hurt in both their eyes, it was raw.

"I told you! The mafia or me!! What did you choose?!!"

"I told you I would leave when I was done with what my father had planned!"

"You chose the mafia!, that was just it, you're saying I didn't stick by you so much, but you chose the mafia over me, all I did was love you and left."

"No I didn't leave, I told you to give me time!!" Tyrell scoffs. "So I was to wait around till when, for you to come to me battered and bruised, I did that and you left, so don't you dare say I didn't honor my promise."

I'm sure if there was an audience right now witnessing this they could see what I see, two men who loved each other. It was undeniable there were feelings.

"You didn't honor it, you left and after that you took Mel!" They were getting dangerously close to fighting or screaming each others heads off.

"I didn't." He mumbled lowly.

What I didn't expect was Hugh being pinned to the wall by Tyrell and both fighting for dominance over that kiss.  Here I was standing here, eyes wide open being shocked to levels I didn't know possible.

"I never left and neither did Mel, you drove us away." Hugh comes forward and without warning crashes his lips on mine.

It was unexpected and I froze, he kept probing for entrance until I gave in, he made those emotions spring back up again, he made everything that I thought was said and done come back with full force.
.
"I regret pushing you away, I was scared I would lose you, and I'm not leaving until you take me back Melbourne."

You know there are moments we think things can't get any heated than they were already. Tyrell ripped off my shirt and began sucking on my skin while he stroked Hugh from his pants.

"Strip." I was a mess with the kisses and I did as told. The two men crouched down as Tyrell took in my shaft and Hugh plunged his tongue into my hole.

"Tyrell ah, please."

"Hush." I didn't know how the two could do this to me. Hugh rimmed me stroking his own shaft. The pumping on my shaft was strong and elicited a moan from me.

I couldn't take it anymore as Hugh was the one with my cock in his mouth and Tyrell probing fingers into my hole.

"Scream for me, baby." I moaned louder because of the two men, this was only a dream I could've never imagined possible.

I was down on my knees as two endowed men had their cocks in front of me. I stroked Hugh and let my mouth and tongue work Tyrell's length, his bulbous pink head leaking precum.

"Good boy, take daddy in, you can take it." He grunted holding my head in my place. I began stroking Tyrell and took Hugh in my mouth.

"Fuck Mel." I took all off him in and he grunted in response. The burning desire to be filled heated in my stomach as the two men I was stroking in rhythm grunted.

Hugh held me by my head and plunged his length into my mouth. I couldn't help feel pleasure from the pain. It was blissful.

Tyrell stood me up bent me over facing Hugh who was sitting on the couch. I sucked on the underside of his hard cock and he threw his head back with me stroking faster.

"Ahh so big!" I moaned as Tyrell thrust his whole length in me. "Bend for daddy." The two men began building a rhythm as Hugh held my head while thrusting in my mouth and Tyrell thrusting in my hole.

He stroked me faster and hit my prostate harder than before. It was amazing how I could keep up. "Please let me cum."  He kept thrusting in making it harder not to cum.

He thrust in me hard and deeper, grunting while releasing his seed in me. "Don't cum Mel." I whimper as his shaft is withdrawn from me.

In the same position, Hugh thrust in as well, stretching me. "You're so tight and wet Mel!"  I moaned as his thrusts were faster.

"Your hole is greedy baby." Hugh slapped my ass cheek eliciting another moan, I never would have thought the pain could turn into pleasure as he pounded me hard.

"Please let me cum. Please." Tyrell had slid under me taking my member into his mouth. Hugh had not stopped thrusting in and out of me. "Please ahh!" I was in tears as Hugh went deeper I could feel his sack hitting my entrance.

"Harder!" I screamed and he obliged until all I could see was blank. I could feel another heavy load of cum coating my walls. Tyrell finally released me and I came in his mouth.

I slumped onto of him, We lay on the run no questions asked nothing, I had never thought I would experience something like this.

I was sure it was a dream or some kind of heavily erotic wet dream made by my affections for both men, I couldn't point it out, all I knew was I was full.

After an hour or so of laying in the rug in silence, Hugh began stroking Tyrell and the two had their lips on any part of me biting and sucking.

This was going to be a long night.

---

After having a whole day, I think, of laying on that bed countless rounds of sex I finally slept, every part of me hurt especially my ass since I was receiving two cocks.

I wanted to question my sanity on what just happened, did I just sleep with Hugh Lamont and Tyrell Striker.

What did this mean for me, us, or Striker himself, what was this and how were we ever going to look at each the same and not remember what just happened.

I admit I hadn't gotten over Hugh I loved him and having slept with him again brought that back, and now I was with Tyrell he was my world and more.

I couldn't leave him for Hugh, and I couldn't leave Hugh. What was I going to do?

I lay there feeling the tingling sensation of both their lips on mine, being stretched, and the euphoria.

What was I going to do? I'm fucked.

+++

I didn't expect that. (Sips tea)

Follow_Vote_Comment

LMJ